A unique and trendy pizza joint is coming to Mississauga
If you’re looking for a more trendy take on pizza, there’s a new resto coming to Mississauga.
Konz Pizza which is set to open at 247 Queen Street S Unit #8 will be serving up pizza in a cone.
The menu has classic pizza options such as pepperoni and Hawaiian and also boasts unique pizzas such as butter chicken (pizzas made with creamy butter chicken sauce, grilled chicken, roasted red peppers and red onions) and even a bacon cheeseburger pizza.
The resto will also serve pressed pizzas, flatbreads, fresh pasta, salads and ice cream/milkshakes.
There is no official opening date but we will definitely keep you posted.
- A new Karachi style pizza joint just opened up in Mississauga
- New pizza and chicken restaurant opening in Mississauga
- Two new pop-up restaurants serving pizza and fried chicken are open in Mississauga
- Pizza Pizza launches new gourmet options for Mississauga restaurants
- Creative Pizza Joint Opens New Location in Mississauga
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- PHOTOS: Over 100 townhouses planned for brand new neighbourhood in Mississauga
- Still no answer from feds as 14 flights land at Mississauga's Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Fight breaks out at gas station in Brampton
- Here's where the new Automated Speed Enforcement cameras are in Mississauga