A unique and trendy pizza joint is coming to Mississauga
If you’re looking for a more trendy take on pizza, there’s a new resto coming to Mississauga.
Konz Pizza which is set to open at 247 Queen Street S Unit #8 will be serving up pizza in a cone.
The menu has classic pizza options such as pepperoni and Hawaiian and also boasts unique pizzas such as butter chicken (pizzas made with creamy butter chicken sauce, grilled chicken, roasted red peppers and red onions) and even a bacon cheeseburger pizza.
The resto will also serve pressed pizzas, flatbreads, fresh pasta, salads and ice cream/milkshakes.
There is no official opening date but we will definitely keep you posted.
- A new Karachi style pizza joint just opened up in Mississauga
- New pizza and chicken restaurant opening in Mississauga
- Two new pop-up restaurants serving pizza and fried chicken are open in Mississauga
- Pizza Pizza launches new gourmet options for Mississauga restaurants
- Resto Reco: This Port Credit resto has some of the best pizza in Mississauga
- $500,000 lotto winner from Mississauga thought it was a joke
- Unvaccinated students in Mississauga and Ontario will follow stricter COVID outbreak rules, Ontario top doc says
- Burlington residents now have an additional splash pad to check out this summer
- Brampton restaurant ordered to pay $13K in missed wages to former cook
- Residential fire in Brampton closes down roadway Tuesday night