A Ton of New Events About to Take Place at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
One of Mississauga's longest-standing malls is becoming more and more of a crucial neighbourhood staple as more developments pop up in the growing residential hotspot.
And fortunately for people who live around the mall—which, as you may recall, recently underwent a multi-million dollar renovation—the shopping centre will be home to a number of holiday-themed activities over the coming weeks.
As shoppers might already know, the mall is already pretty decked out in Christmas decor, boasting a massive Christmas tree in the centre court and a winter wonderland display that's ideal for pictures with Santa.
Beyond decor, however, the mall has a few things on tap for shoppers this holiday season:
Photos with Santa:
If you have a little one at home, you might be happy to hear that you can stop by the mall to get some perfectly framable Santa photos (even the crying ones have their own charms).
Storytime With Santa:
Good news for parents who want their children to be occupied for just a little longer. EMTC says kids can join Santa as he reads a festive story, and then join in holiday caroling.
This will take place Tuesday mornings at 11:00 a.m. until December 18.
Love music? If so, you should note that the Mississauga Symphony Orchestra will be performing well-known holiday melodies on Saturday, December 8 at 2pm.
Bad at wrapping gifts? We feel you. If you want to leave the wrapping to someone with more skill, you can visit the mall to your wares beautifully wrapped for only $5 each, with proceeds going to Trillium Health Partners. That initiative runs until December 24 on the lower level, near Centre Court.
Toys For Tots:
EMTC says customers are encouraged to drop off unwrapped toys at the collection bin near Centre Court until December 21. This annual initiative is being run in partnership with Peel Regional Police to benefit families in the community.
Boxing Day Hours
If you plan on doing some Boxing Day shopping, note that stores will be open from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. so customers can shop the best deals during Boxing Week.
Extended Shopping Hours:
Extended shopping hours began Saturday, November 24 and are as follows:
* Monday to Saturday: 9:30am - 9:30pm
* Sunday: 10am - 7pm
* December 24: 8:30am - 6pm
* December 25: Closed
* December 26: 8am - 8pm
* December 27-28: 10am - 9pm
* December 29: 9:30am - 6pm
* December 30: 11am - 6pm
* December 31: 9:30am - 5:00pm
* January 1: Closed
Will you be checking out EMTC for some holiday activities this year?
- Bramalea City Centre is Your Holiday Hotspot for Gift Shopping and Festive Events
- Here’s where you can get your pet’s picture taken with Santa in Mississauga
- You’re Invited to Check Out the VIP Santa Experience at Bramalea City Centre
- Guess What’s Coming to the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga This December?
- Holiday market coming to Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Film and television studio opening third location in Mississauga
- Justin Trudeau speaks out about racist tirade at Mississauga grocery store, police say they’re investigating
- Police investigating reports of man trying to enter occupied cars in Mississauga
- Here are all the places that now require masks or face coverings in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Anti-masker's racist rant in Mississauga grocery store