A Store That’s the First of its Kind in Canada Just Opened in Mississauga
Do you love affordable, brand name sportswear?
If you do, we have some good news for you—especially since the holidays are rapidly approaching and there's no time like the present to get your shop on.
Dixie Outlet Mall has just welcomed the first Nike Clearance Store in Canada. The store is the mall's newest anchor retailer and it just opened its doors to a great deal of fanfare (which makes sense, as few people can turn down reasonably-priced clothes and shoes).
As far as products go, shoppers can purchase more affordable Nike merchandise such as footwear and other athletic clothing for men, women and kids. If you're confusing the new store with an outlet, note that the new Dixie Outlet Store typically offers steeper discounts than those found at nearby outlet malls and stores.
And since the store is the first of its kind in Canada, Mississauga shoppers (and perhaps those from surrounding cities) will likely have a good time searching for a number of well-priced goods from the popular athletic apparel brand.
Here's hoping you have at least one sneaker-loving friend or relative on your Christmas list.
- UPDATED: Some Residents Advised to Evacuate Their Homes Due to Flooding in Mississauga
- Mississauga Could Soon Be Home to Amazon’s Second North American Headquarters
- Mississauga Councillors Appoints Former Councillor in Ward 1
- New Lotto Winner Celebrating Big Win in Mississauga
- New Report Indicates Mississauga is at Risk of Housing Bubble