A special weather statement is now in effect for Mississauga
Environment Canada has issued a special weather statement for Mississauga Tuesday (April 21).
The national weather agency warns residents of Mississauga to expect the return of cold Arctic air accompanied with strong and gusty northwest winds.
Northwest winds with frequent gusts of 70 to 80 km/h will occur Tuesday in the wake of a sharp arctic cold front that blasted across the region Monday night, the statement says.
These winds are strong enough to cause Isolated power outages.
Winds will slowly diminish Tuesday evening.
- HBC sues landlord of Square One, Yorkdale claiming failure to run ‘first class’ malls
- Lotto 649 jackpot sold in Brampton
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – October 27
- Police looking for missing 30 year old Mississauga man
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo