A Special Weather Statement Has Been Issued for Mississauga
It looks like your Friday morning commute could be “slow and messy.”
Some inclement weather is tap and it will very likely affect driving conditions (ah, the joys of winter!).
This means you'll want to crawl back under the covers and/or skip school and get your Christmas vacation started a day early.
More snow - to the tune of 2 to 4 cm - is likely on its way to Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, Burlington, Milton, and Halton Hills.
A special weather statement was issued by Environoment Canada at 4:39 a.m.
Drive safe, everyone!
UPDATE: Additional snowfall amounts of 2 to 4 cm are possible this afternoon with freezing drizzle possible later today and tonight, according to Environment Canada at 11:22 a.m. Drivers can expect poor winter travelling conditions.
- OPINION: Ontario’s new restrictions are pure theatre and everyone in Mississauga and Brampton should be furious
- Police won't randomly stop people or vehicles in Mississauga and Brampton
- Playgrounds allowed to reopen in Mississauga and Brampton
- New police powers will be toned down in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario: Government source
- Three of Ontario's worst COVID-19 hotspots are in Mississauga