A Snowstorm is Headed For Mississauga
It looks like March will indeed come in like a lion (which is exceptionally disappointing after the unusual spring weather we've been having).
According to a discouraging Weather Network forecast, a substantial amount of snow is headed for Mississauga.
While it might have reached a whopping—and gorgeous for this time of year—15 degrees this week, temperatures are expected to drop to 1 degree on Thursday.
Sadly, 10-15 cm of snow will accompany the cooler temperatures.
The snow is expected to hit Thursday afternoon and persist into Friday morning, meaning your morning commute might be more challenging than usual.
Fortunately, the sunny weather (and slightly higher temperatures) will be back in time for the weekend.
Cover photo courtesy of @gualdjouma
- Mississauga Uber Driver Arrested After Two Sexual Assault Incidents
- This is Where Mississauga Ranks on the List of Canada’s Most Dangerous Cities
- 5 “Haunted” Conspiracy Theories That Exist In Mississauga
- What's Open and Closed Easter Weekend in Mississauga
- UPDATE on CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations