A Snowstorm is Headed For Mississauga
It looks like March will indeed come in like a lion (which is exceptionally disappointing after the unusual spring weather we've been having).
According to a discouraging Weather Network forecast, a substantial amount of snow is headed for Mississauga.
While it might have reached a whopping—and gorgeous for this time of year—15 degrees this week, temperatures are expected to drop to 1 degree on Thursday.
Sadly, 10-15 cm of snow will accompany the cooler temperatures.
The snow is expected to hit Thursday afternoon and persist into Friday morning, meaning your morning commute might be more challenging than usual.
Fortunately, the sunny weather (and slightly higher temperatures) will be back in time for the weekend.
Cover photo courtesy of @gualdjouma
- CLOSURE: Fried chicken restaurant closed for health violations in Mississauga
- Unpopular Opinion: 'Free speech' is not a thing and good riddance to 'Grapes'
- 40 YEARS LATER: Canada’s Biggest Evacuation in History Happened in Mississauga
- Here’s how much taxes could climb in Mississauga soon
- Police offering $25,000 reward for information in Mississauga homicide