A Snowstorm is Headed For Mississauga
It looks like March will indeed come in like a lion (which is exceptionally disappointing after the unusual spring weather we've been having).
According to a discouraging Weather Network forecast, a substantial amount of snow is headed for Mississauga.
While it might have reached a whopping—and gorgeous for this time of year—15 degrees this week, temperatures are expected to drop to 1 degree on Thursday.
Sadly, 10-15 cm of snow will accompany the cooler temperatures.
The snow is expected to hit Thursday afternoon and persist into Friday morning, meaning your morning commute might be more challenging than usual.
Fortunately, the sunny weather (and slightly higher temperatures) will be back in time for the weekend.
Cover photo courtesy of @gualdjouma
- Cold temperatures and snow in the forecast for Mississauga this weekend
- Snow and unseasonably cold temperatures in the forecast for Mississauga
- Some unseasonably warm weather and snow in store for Mississauga
- More Snow and Cold Weather Coming to Mississauga
- Weather Forecast Calling for Snow Flurries in Mississauga
- Car smashes into house in Mississauga in overnight collision
- Police looking for 54 year old man last seen in Mississauga
- Employees at two pharmacies and a grocery store in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19
- Peel police investigating after religious scriptures destroyed at Sikh temple
- Utility companies warning of a scam threatening to leave Ontarians powerless and cold