A Snowstorm is Headed For Mississauga
It looks like March will indeed come in like a lion (which is exceptionally disappointing after the unusual spring weather we've been having).
According to a discouraging Weather Network forecast, a substantial amount of snow is headed for Mississauga.
While it might have reached a whopping—and gorgeous for this time of year—15 degrees this week, temperatures are expected to drop to 1 degree on Thursday.
Sadly, 10-15 cm of snow will accompany the cooler temperatures.
The snow is expected to hit Thursday afternoon and persist into Friday morning, meaning your morning commute might be more challenging than usual.
Fortunately, the sunny weather (and slightly higher temperatures) will be back in time for the weekend.
Cover photo courtesy of @gualdjouma
- Cold temperatures and snow in the forecast for Mississauga this weekend
- Temperatures expected to hit 30 degrees in Mississauga and Brampton this long weekend
- Snow and unseasonably cold temperatures in the forecast for Mississauga
- Some unseasonably warm weather and snow in store for Mississauga
- More Snow and Cold Weather Coming to Mississauga
- VIDEO: Aftermath of multi-vehicle crash involving Mississauga Transit bus sends four to hospital
- Mississauga man murdered at Wasaga Beach, Brampton man one of two charged
- Mississauga firefighters dealing with blaze at Petro Canada refinery
- Brampton councillor ordered to pay court costs after losing case against city
- Canada's Wonderland reopening for thrill-seekers on July 7