A Snowstorm is Headed For Mississauga
It looks like March will indeed come in like a lion (which is exceptionally disappointing after the unusual spring weather we've been having).
According to a discouraging Weather Network forecast, a substantial amount of snow is headed for Mississauga.
While it might have reached a whopping—and gorgeous for this time of year—15 degrees this week, temperatures are expected to drop to 1 degree on Thursday.
Sadly, 10-15 cm of snow will accompany the cooler temperatures.
The snow is expected to hit Thursday afternoon and persist into Friday morning, meaning your morning commute might be more challenging than usual.
Fortunately, the sunny weather (and slightly higher temperatures) will be back in time for the weekend.
Cover photo courtesy of @gualdjouma
- Cold temperatures and snow in the forecast for Mississauga this weekend
- Snow and unseasonably cold temperatures in the forecast for Mississauga
- Some unseasonably warm weather and snow in store for Mississauga
- More Snow and Cold Weather Coming to Mississauga
- Warmer weather and snow showers in forecast for Mississauga
- Looks like Mississauga and Brampton will be moving into grey lockdown zone on March 9
- Man delivering food in Mississauga robbed: Peel Police
- Oakville man caught speeding twice in 11 minutes
- PHOTOS: A look inside a mass vaccination clinic in Mississauga
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19