A Restaurant That Suddenly Closed is Finally Reopening in Mississauga
Sometimes, if you hold out hope long enough, your patience is rewarded.
Even if you weren't sure it would be.
Last spring, Vietnamese cuisine fans were shocked and saddened to learn that I Love Pho's Burnhamthorpe location had suddenly shuttered its doors.
The restaurant said they were planning to renovate and reopen within two months, but another sign indicated that the restaurant had to obtain the appropriate permits from the city to proceed with its plans.
While I Love Pho lovers were free to check out the brand's second location on Dundas (aptly named I Love Pho 2), locals were sad to lose their pho joint for several months.
But now, it looks like there really is light at the end of tunnel.
Signage outside I Love Pho indicates that the restaurant will be reopening on Monday, Jan. 21.
Are you ready for the return of the OG I Love Pho?
- Here’s What’s Happening With a Popular Pho Place That Just Closed Down in Mississauga
- Brand New Restaurant Suddenly Shuts Down in Mississauga
- Busy Swiss Chalet Location Suddenly Closes in Mississauga
- Brand New Restaurant Opens in Former Spring Rolls Location in Mississauga
- Big Chain Restaurant Closes Long-Standing Location in Mississauga
- Body found after lengthy search and rescue effort in Mississauga
- Mississauga student receives one of Canada's most coveted scholarships
- IKEA Canada reopens stores in Ontario
- A look at one of Mississauga’s most coveted neighbourhoods
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Police attempt water rescue in Mississauga's Credit River