A Restaurant That Suddenly Closed is Finally Reopening in Mississauga
Sometimes, if you hold out hope long enough, your patience is rewarded.
Even if you weren't sure it would be.
Last spring, Vietnamese cuisine fans were shocked and saddened to learn that I Love Pho's Burnhamthorpe location had suddenly shuttered its doors.
The restaurant said they were planning to renovate and reopen within two months, but another sign indicated that the restaurant had to obtain the appropriate permits from the city to proceed with its plans.
While I Love Pho lovers were free to check out the brand's second location on Dundas (aptly named I Love Pho 2), locals were sad to lose their pho joint for several months.
But now, it looks like there really is light at the end of tunnel.
Signage outside I Love Pho indicates that the restaurant will be reopening on Monday, Jan. 21.
Are you ready for the return of the OG I Love Pho?
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- Man reportedly threatening to shoot people in building in Mississauga: Police
- Changes coming to garbage pickup this winter in Mississauga
- Here’s what’s coming to Netflix Canada in February 2021
- Ontario, Peel Region show drop in COVID cases today, but technical issues may be the reason