A Prominent Canadian Film and TV Company Is Opening In Mississauga
Mississauga has become a diverse and innovative city that is constantly growing. It has attracted many businesses, organizations and companies to invest in the city. Now, a prominent film and TV company has chosen Mississauga as their new location.
William F. White International Inc, Canada’s only national production equipment provider, has expanded its facilities to open in Mississauga. The new location will be on Edward Boulevard.
William F. White International Inc rents motion picture equipment to producers of all forms of content. For more than 50 years, they have supported productions of all kinds, from studio feature films to experimental proof-of-concept web shorts.
The studio will be a 151,000 square-foot facility with four stages and feature full-service studios. The facility is scheduled to open in 2020.
This is an addition to the growing list of studios already located in the city.
Last year, Century Studios opened its 82,000 square foot production facility in Mississauga. CBS Television Studios is scheduled to open a new 260,000 square foot space studio later this year.
These studios have created many hit television shows and movies such as The Handmaids Tale, The Umbrella Academy, Schitt’s Creek, Black Mirror, The Shape of Water and Room.
William F. White International Inc’s new studio is said to create more jobs and generate revenue.
Photo courtesy of the City of Mississauga.
- Film and television studio opening new location in Mississauga
- Film and television studio opening third location in Mississauga
- A Massive New TV Studio is Opening in Mississauga
- CBS Opens Massive New TV and Film Studio in Mississauga
- A look at some movies and TV shows that were recently filmed in Mississauga
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- Police responding to male with firearm in Mississauga convenience store
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of Feb 22 to 26
- Roadway shut down after pedestrian struck by vehicle, seriously injured in Mississauga