A Popular Toronto Food Truck Festival Is Coming To Celebration Square
A popular Toronto food truck festival is making its way to Celebration Square!
The first event of the Food Truck’N Friday event kicks off this Friday, May 10 at Mississauga’s Celebration Square.
Food Truck’N Friday is Toronto’s ongoing food truck event that has been held at 1 Resurrection Road in Etobicoke for the past five years.
This is the first year the festival is coming to Mississauga. They will be holding a series of events at the Square throughout the summer.
All events are free to attend. There will be five events in total with different food trucks at each event. The food trucks will be arriving from different cities and towns in Ontario.
The other events will be held on May 24, July 12, August 23 and September 6. All events run from 12 p.m to 10 p.m.
Founder of Food Truck’N Friday Jason Bellissimo says, “when we first started Food Truck’N Friday four years ago in Toronto, we had always hoped to bring our concept to Celebration Square. It’s such an amazing space that brings the entire community together, an international community that’s known to love and appreciate global cuisines.”
On May 10, The Arepa Republic, Jerk Brothers, Gogi 2 Go, Lucky Luciano’s, Mustache Burger, Spring Loaded, Alijandro’s Kitchen and The Cupcake Truck will all be parked in the Square for people to enjoy their tasty dishes.
Annina’s Bake Shop, one of the festival’s community partners, will also be in attendance. They are known for their delectable baked treats and desserts.
Kreative Kidz Artbus will be entertaining children with arts and crafts during the festival.
Food Truck’N Friday will also be commemorating Lupus Awareness Day so they are encouraging all guests to wear purple. Lupus Ontario will be on site on May 10 to raise awareness and provide information on how guests can get involved in the lupus community.
Will you be attending the festival?
Photo courtesy of Food Truck’N Friday.
- Archaeological artifacts found at site of a proposed hotel in Mississauga
- PICK A SIDE: What's the minimum amount to tip at a restaurant?
- PHOTOS: History-making, 18 million square foot development planned for Mississauga
- Seven-year-old child shot in Hamilton
- More snow coming to Mississauga this weekend
- Here’s What’s Happening at Final Food Truck Festival in Mississauga
- Popular Food Truck Festival Coming to Mississauga for the First Time Ever
- Here’s What’s Happening at an Upcoming Food Truck Festival in Mississauga
- Food Truck Eats at Celebration Square
- Here’s Everything We Know About the Massive Concert and Food Truck Festival Coming to Mississauga