A popular Mississauga festival will be held virtually this year
It’s sad to see concerts, events and festivals get cancelled due to the pandemic but thankfully some events can be held virtually and enjoyed from the comfort of your home.
This year, you can experience a little taste of Italy at Mississauga ITALFEST virtually.
Named one of FEO’s Top 100 Festivals in Ontario, Mississauga ITALFEST is a free festival that celebrates Italian heritage and culture through music, food, arts, history, landscape, and traditions.
In previous years, residents have enjoyed entertainment from headline artists direct from Italy, authentic Italian food, children’s attractions and activities, pasta and watermelon eating contests, Bocce, Scopa and Briscola tournaments and more than 50 onsite vendors, artisans and exhibitors.
This year, things will look a little different but the festival is planning on being creative with its online presence.
The event will be held on June 26, 2021, during Italian Heritage Month.
More details are slated to be released in the near future.
- A Unique Food, Music and Culture Festival is Coming to Mississauga
- Popular Mississauga blues festival can be enjoyed this weekend from the comfort of home
- Mississauga Festivals and Events Make Coveted Top 100 List
- Here’s How Many Trendy Food Vendors Will Be at Japan Festival Canada in Mississauga
- Cultural Festivals at Mississauga’s Celebration Square
- Alternating the AstraZeneca and Pfizer vaccines causes frequent mild to moderate symptoms but safe
- Mississauga, Brampton students likely to finish school year via remote learning
- Cake purchased at Farm Boy in Hamilton, Burlington or Oakville faces recall
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Ontario doctors urging Province extend lockdown set to expire in late May