A popular fusion restaurant recently opened up in Mississauga
While COVID-19 has been tough for most businesses, it’s nice to still see some new and unique restaurants popping up in the city.
Naan & Chai, Toronto’s fusion Pakistani restaurant has recently opened a location at 10 Kingsbridge Garden Circle in Mississauga.
The 100 per cent halal menu features a selection of savoury stuffed naans, ranging from tandoori chicken to honey chilli chicken naan.
If you’re in the mood for something sweet, they offer quite a selection of dessert naans from apple crumble stuffed naan to a Nutella and white chocolate mousse naan.
Their naan is made from scratch and stuffed with savoury or sweet ingredients and then goes straight to the oven.
One of their signature items is the smoked brisket naan ($18) which is stuffed with juicy beef brisket that’s been smoked overnight, mozzarella cheese, BBQ sauce and is served with a roasted garlic dip.
They also have classic dishes, such as butter chicken, ginger chicken and paneer makhani.
No meal is complete without a cup of tea, so the resto also has an extensive range of exquisite chai teas to enjoy.
Tea lovers can indulge in the resto’s signature teas such as a saffron Karak chai which is a blend of black loose tealeaves, saffron and crushed cardamom, slow-cooked in milk.
There is also Kashmiri chai and cold brew saffron tea available.
There also offer a wide selection of black teas, oolong teas and green teas that pair perfectly with their stuffed naans.
Naan & Chai is currently open for takeout.
- Americans told to avoid Canada and flying into Mississasuga's Pearson Airport over COVID concerns
- Cases in Mississauga and Brampton push Peel Region COVID number to record high
- Hotspot vaccines for over 18 crowd not ready to roll in Mississauga and Brampton
- 26-year-old aspiring artist celebrating big lotto win in Mississauga
- 5,000 vaccines were rejected to reopen Amazon in Brampton