A Popular Fall Flavour is Returning to Dairy Queen in Mississauga
Fall is almost officially here, and now is the best time to celebrate with a returning treat at Dairy Queen in Mississauga.
Dairy Queen’s Pumpkin Pie Blizzard has returned for a limited time at select locations across the country.
The treat is made with pumpkin pie pieces, whipped topping & nutmeg all blended in a creamy vanilla soft serve.
If you’re interested in trying this sweet treat, don’t wait too long as it will be gone at the end of the month.
You can find which location is serving the Blizzard here.
Photo courtesy of Dairy Queen Canada’s Facebook
- CLOSURE: Fried chicken restaurant closed for health violations in Mississauga
- Major weather statement in effect for Mississauga
- Company creating close to 300 new jobs in Mississauga
- Don Cherry fired from Hockey Night in Canada
- 40 YEARS LATER: Canada’s Biggest Evacuation in History Happened in Mississauga
- Dairy Queen Locations In Mississauga Have A Special March Break Deal
- You Can Now Get Pumpkin Spice Lattes at Tim Hortons in Mississauga
- Here’s How to Score Some Free Ice Cream at Dairy Queen in Mississauga
- Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice Latte is Officially Back in Mississauga
- Looking to do Something Very Interesting with Your Pumpkin in Mississauga