A once-bustling Swiss Chalet location has shut down in Mississauga
Lovers of a good ol' rotisserie chicken dinner, we regret to inform you that another well-known Swiss Chalet location has closed its doors for good in Mississauga.
Recently, we stumbled across a post on the Mississauga subreddit that informed us that, sadly, the brand's Hurontario and Eglinton location would be no more come Aug. 29.
The post spoke the truth.
We called and learned that the restaurant that has long stood at 4555 Hurontario St. in the busy Oceans plaza will be shuttering its doors for good at the end of the day on Aug. 28, 2020.
Whether the closure is related to COVID-19 isn't clear, but we know that many people will miss driving to the plaza to grab a comforting, traditional meal that's perfect for any family occasion.
So if you’re in the mood for chicken--or are about to host a gathering attended by your elderly relatives and picky parents (especially those of European descent)--you have to order from a different Swiss Chalet.
- Busy Swiss Chalet Location Suddenly Closes in Mississauga
- Swiss Chalet set to re-open in Mississauga after closing down for a while
- Swiss Chalet unveils new chicken sandwich
- Swiss Chalet restaurants now offering Lay’s Chalet Sauce Chips
- Here’s what a now-closed Swiss Chalet location in Mississauga is becoming
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- Special weather statement: Heavy rainfall in Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton
- Popular breakfast and lunch restaurant opening new location in Mississauga
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising