A once-bustling Swiss Chalet location has shut down in Mississauga
Lovers of a good ol' rotisserie chicken dinner, we regret to inform you that another well-known Swiss Chalet location has closed its doors for good in Mississauga.
Recently, we stumbled across a post on the Mississauga subreddit that informed us that, sadly, the brand's Hurontario and Eglinton location would be no more come Aug. 29.
The post spoke the truth.
We called and learned that the restaurant that has long stood at 4555 Hurontario St. in the busy Oceans plaza will be shuttering its doors for good at the end of the day on Aug. 28, 2020.
Whether the closure is related to COVID-19 isn't clear, but we know that many people will miss driving to the plaza to grab a comforting, traditional meal that's perfect for any family occasion.
So if you’re in the mood for chicken--or are about to host a gathering attended by your elderly relatives and picky parents (especially those of European descent)--you have to order from a different Swiss Chalet.
- Busy Swiss Chalet Location Suddenly Closes in Mississauga
- Swiss Chalet restaurants now offering Lay’s Chalet Sauce Chips
- Here’s what a now-closed Swiss Chalet location in Mississauga is becoming
- Harvey's, Swiss Chalet offering front-line workers 50 per cent off amid pandemic
- Big Chain Restaurant Closes Long-Standing Location in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Canada Post employee dies of COVID-19 following massive outbreak at Mississauga Gateway facility
- Startling study shows people ignore COVID symptoms and continue to work in Mississauga and Brampton
- 16-year-old charged with attempted murder in Mississauga
- Furry fear-mongering: Coexisting with coyotes (and other wildlife)
- Ontario pediatricians calling on Province to reopen schools as soon as possible