A New Vietnamese And Thai Restaurant Finally Opened in Mississauga
Do you love Vietnamese or Thai dishes?
If so, we have some good news for you!
A new restaurant just opened in Mississauga called Pho Mid-Way, which serves authentic Vietnamese and Thai dishes.
Pho Mid-Way offers cultural delicacies that are meant to be enjoyed at social gatherings or individually. They have an authentic cooking style with unique flavours and ingredients.
The restaurant is located at 1365 Mid-Way Blvd. Though the outside of the restaurant seems bleak, don’t be fooled because the food is exceptional.
People can also order off of Skip The Dishes app or on the restaurant’s website. They are also currently offering a 15 per cent discount off of all online orders by using the coupon code “Get15”.
Not only do they serve many different types of Pho, but they also have chicken, spring rolls, satay, calamari, shrimp, rice combos, pad thai, Singapore noodles, curries, and stir fry. They also offer an excellent Vermicelli, which are thin noodles with grilled meat in a bowl with lettuce, cucumber, roasted peanuts and pickled carrots. For the vegetarians, they offer vegetable spring rolls, fresh rolls with tofu, mango salad, pad thai with tofu and Singapore noodles with tofu.
Will you be trying Pho Mid-Way anytime soon?
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Police bring down organized crime group breaking into Mississauga homes
- Mississauga Mayor furious about retirement party at Canada Post facility in Mississauga
- Woman in Brampton struck and killed while trying to retrieve something from trunk