A new restaurant specializing in grilled meats just opened up in Mississauga
Mississauga is the city where foodies can explore cuisines from all around the world and every new restaurant that pops up offers an experience to remember.
CHAR’D Grill is a unique Halal restaurant that recently opened its doors in Mississauga and is located at 925 Rathburn Rd.
The resto is run by a father and son duo and, according to the resto’s website, their idea to open up a restaurant originated in the backyard of their home as they experimented with new and fresh concepts that redefine the idea of grilled food.
Their menu boasts a selection of flavourful meats varying from beef short ribs to chicken.
Foodies can indulge in ribs, beef, chicken and shrimp paired with signature homemade sauces and finish their meal off with a base of rice pilaf, salad or waffle fries.
According to their website, the resto has a selection of sauces from countries all around the world that can be paired with any choice of grilled meat.
The resto also has wraps and family platters available.
According to the website, all sauces are made in house from freshly sourced ingredients and the meat is marinated for a minimum of 48 hours.
- Man reportedly threatening to shoot people in building in Mississauga: Police
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- Ontario, Peel Region show drop in COVID cases today, but technical issues may be the reason
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about Mississauga - January 18, 2021
- Ontario ticket holder claims $1 million Maxmillion prize