A New Lotto Winner is Officially a Millionaire in Mississauga
Well, it looks like 2018 has gotten off to a great start for a number of lucky lotto enthusiasts in Mississauga.
For the second time this week, another local has been declared a millioniare.
OLG recently announced that Guillermo Cueva is celebrating after winning the guaranteed $1 million prize from the January 27, 2018 Lotto 6/49 draw.
Lotto 6/49 includes a guaranteed $1 million prize draw along with each and every draw, offering players 104 more chances to become a millionaire each year.
Since its launch in June 1982, Ontario Lotto 6/49 players have won over $12 billion, including 1,352 jackpot wins and 221 guaranteed $1 million prize draws.
The winning ticket was purchased at Markland Woods Convenience on Bloor Street in Etobicoke.
- Dead man found in vehicle in Mississauga
- Mississauga and Brampton still reporting 5 postal codes with high COVID-19 positivity
- Empty lot at major Brampton intersection being turned into hub of commerce
- Residents of Mississauga, Brampton, and Canada considering relocation to more rural areas
- Ontarians say initial vax appointments tough to cancel once earlier dose booked