A New Lotto Winner is Officially a Millionaire in Mississauga
Well, it looks like 2018 has gotten off to a great start for a number of lucky lotto enthusiasts in Mississauga.
For the second time this week, another local has been declared a millioniare.
OLG recently announced that Guillermo Cueva is celebrating after winning the guaranteed $1 million prize from the January 27, 2018 Lotto 6/49 draw.
Lotto 6/49 includes a guaranteed $1 million prize draw along with each and every draw, offering players 104 more chances to become a millionaire each year.
Since its launch in June 1982, Ontario Lotto 6/49 players have won over $12 billion, including 1,352 jackpot wins and 221 guaranteed $1 million prize draws.
The winning ticket was purchased at Markland Woods Convenience on Bloor Street in Etobicoke.
- Employees at two pharmacies and a grocery store in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- Mississauga man charged in connection with India call centre scam
- COVID-19 surge forcing paramedics to unload ambulances outside hospitals in Mississauga
- Battle lines drawn as Mississauga and Brampton fight it out over store openings