A New Lotto Winner is Officially a Millionaire in Mississauga
Well, it looks like 2018 has gotten off to a great start for a number of lucky lotto enthusiasts in Mississauga.
For the second time this week, another local has been declared a millioniare.
OLG recently announced that Guillermo Cueva is celebrating after winning the guaranteed $1 million prize from the January 27, 2018 Lotto 6/49 draw.
Lotto 6/49 includes a guaranteed $1 million prize draw along with each and every draw, offering players 104 more chances to become a millionaire each year.
Since its launch in June 1982, Ontario Lotto 6/49 players have won over $12 billion, including 1,352 jackpot wins and 221 guaranteed $1 million prize draws.
The winning ticket was purchased at Markland Woods Convenience on Bloor Street in Etobicoke.
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Hamilton Police release photo of suspects accused of killing Tyler Pratt in Stoney Creek
- Here’s where restaurants in Mississauga do their shopping – Mississauga’s Largest Cash and Carry
- Some Mississauga councillors express frustration as Peel’s top doctor recommends city enter the grey/lockdown category this month
- Peel Regional Police officer who shot 16-year-old during Mississauga bank robbery not facing charges: SIU