Mississauga Man Enjoying a Huge Lottery Win
Mississauga just keeps getting luckier and luckier.
OLG recently announced that yet another Mississauga resident is celebrating a big lotto win.
According to OLG, Dimitrios Kikitis just won $118,272.60 in the February 23, 2018 Lotto Max draw.
Since its launch in September 2009, Ontario Lotto Max players have won over $4.1 billion in prizes, including 55 jackpot wins and 392 winning Maxmillions tickets from all across the province.
The winning ticket was purchased at Shell on Hurontario Street in Mississauga.
- Peel Police are Warning Residents to be Aware of Scams
- Here’s How Many New Condos Will be Coming to Part of Mississauga Over the Next 10 Years
- Your Morning Commute in Mississauga May be Delayed
- Massive Fireworks Display Coming to Ontario For the First Time Ever
- These Products are Now Banned in Canada