Mississauga Man Enjoying a Huge Lottery Win
Mississauga just keeps getting luckier and luckier.
OLG recently announced that yet another Mississauga resident is celebrating a big lotto win.
According to OLG, Dimitrios Kikitis just won $118,272.60 in the February 23, 2018 Lotto Max draw.
Since its launch in September 2009, Ontario Lotto Max players have won over $4.1 billion in prizes, including 55 jackpot wins and 392 winning Maxmillions tickets from all across the province.
The winning ticket was purchased at Shell on Hurontario Street in Mississauga.
- CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations
- Major Intersection Closed in Mississauga Following Collision
- Large Scale Police Blitz Coming To Mississauga
- Mississauga Residents Part of Massive Group Lotto Win
- Here's How You Can Get A Pizza For Only $4.20 In Mississauga