Mississauga Man Enjoying a Huge Lottery Win
Mississauga just keeps getting luckier and luckier.
OLG recently announced that yet another Mississauga resident is celebrating a big lotto win.
According to OLG, Dimitrios Kikitis just won $118,272.60 in the February 23, 2018 Lotto Max draw.
Since its launch in September 2009, Ontario Lotto Max players have won over $4.1 billion in prizes, including 55 jackpot wins and 392 winning Maxmillions tickets from all across the province.
The winning ticket was purchased at Shell on Hurontario Street in Mississauga.
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office
- Province says two-way, all-day service in the works for GO Train line that runs through Mississauga
- More parkland is coming to one of Mississauga’s busiest neighbourhoods
- Mississauga prohibits noisy cars after police issue hundreds of tickets
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Peel