Mississauga Man Enjoying a Huge Lottery Win
Mississauga just keeps getting luckier and luckier.
OLG recently announced that yet another Mississauga resident is celebrating a big lotto win.
According to OLG, Dimitrios Kikitis just won $118,272.60 in the February 23, 2018 Lotto Max draw.
Since its launch in September 2009, Ontario Lotto Max players have won over $4.1 billion in prizes, including 55 jackpot wins and 392 winning Maxmillions tickets from all across the province.
The winning ticket was purchased at Shell on Hurontario Street in Mississauga.
- Police say body of what appears to be missing teen from Bradford, Ont., found
- Mississauga retiree plans to buy car following big lotto win
- Police investigating reports of woman being forced into vehicle in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspects following break and enter in Mississauga
- Doug Ford suggests that restrictions on Mississauga could be eased after the 28-day rollback ends