Mississauga Man Enjoying a Huge Lottery Win
Mississauga just keeps getting luckier and luckier.
OLG recently announced that yet another Mississauga resident is celebrating a big lotto win.
According to OLG, Dimitrios Kikitis just won $118,272.60 in the February 23, 2018 Lotto Max draw.
Since its launch in September 2009, Ontario Lotto Max players have won over $4.1 billion in prizes, including 55 jackpot wins and 392 winning Maxmillions tickets from all across the province.
The winning ticket was purchased at Shell on Hurontario Street in Mississauga.
- VIDEO: Canada Post truck rollover leads to major delays on 401 in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Aftermath of double fatal collision in Mississauga
- Brief foot pursuit leads to arrest of Mississauga man after a pair of pharmacy robberies
- Frost advisory in effect for Mississauga, Brampton, Hamilton and Milton
- $100,000 prize for Brampton winner of Big Brother Canada