A new Karachi style pizza joint just opened up in Mississauga
If you’re in the mood for a gourmet pizza experience, there’s a new spot that just opened its doors in Mississauga.
Pizza Karachi, located at 812 Britannia Road West Unit 104, serves up Karachi style gourmet pan pizzas.
The menu boasts unique pizza combinations such as a mirchi sauga pizza which is a chicken tikka pizza with special tikka sauce, green pepper, baked onions, roasted green chilli flakes, cilantro and spicy cheese mix.
By the looks of it, each pizza is bursting with flavour and the combinations are truly endless.
If you’re looking for something on the milder side, you could try a “fajeeta not fajita” which is a pizza made with enchilada sauce, roasted marinated chicken, red onions, green peppers, mushrooms, black olives, Mexican cheese blends and fajita chaat masala.
This Halal resto takes the flavours of Karachi spices and prepares it in a way where your tastebuds are sure to thank you later.
You can also upgrade your pizza to a deep dish option at no cost.
The joint says this is the spot where Italy meets Karachi in Toronto and that each of their gourmet pizzas are handmade fresh to order and provide a fusion of flavours you have never experienced before.
Pizza Karachi is open for takeout and delivery.
- Pizza Pizza launches new gourmet options for Mississauga restaurants
- A unique and trendy pizza joint is coming to Mississauga
- New Detroit-style pizza joint is now open in Mississauga
- Pizza Pizza Introduces Vegan Cheese in Mississauga and Beyond
- Here's How You Can Get A Pizza For Only $4.20 In Mississauga
- Pilot for new CBS medical drama spotted filming recently in Mississauga
- Sikh, Hindu dispute over Indian politics boils over in Brampton
- Injuries reported after fight with baseball bat and vehicle ramming in Mississauga
- The Cake Boss is coming to Canada with a brand new location in Mississauga
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze