A New Holiday Ice Cream Flavour is Coming to Canada
Calling all ice cream lovers.
Just because the summer is over doesn't mean you have to stop indulging in ice cream.
In fact, we have a reason to have more of it.
For a limited time only, Halo Top Creamery will be selling a seasonal flavour - Gingerbread House.
This holiday inspired flavour is packed with ginger cookie bites and swirls of icing.
Halo Top Creamery’s newest addition is the perfect holiday treat option for anyone craving a seasonal indulgence they can feel good about.
Ice cream fans can get their hands on this new flavour at select Loblaws, Sobeys, and Metro locations, as well as other select retailers beginning mid-November.
This new flavour follows Halo Top's introduction of Pumpkin Pie, the company's first seasonal flavour offering in Canada.
Gingerbread House only has 100 calories and eight grams of sugar per serving.
The flavour will only be available until the end of December.
“After the success of Pumpkin Pie earlier this year, we’re really excited to launch a new seasonal flavor to Canada,” Doug Bouton, President & COO of Halo Top Creamery, in a recent press release.
“Gingerbread House is a fun and unique flavor for the holiday season, and we think our Canadian fans will really enjoy it!”
Will you be trying this new flavour?
Photo is courtesy of Halo Top Creamery.
- Amazing Aerial Shots of Mississauga From The 70s
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of stolen tractor-trailer smashing into a gas station and vehicles in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents celebrating group lotto win
- Bonus House of the Week: Iconic and Mysterious Castle House in Mississauga
- Police searching for missing nine-year-old boy from Mississauga