A New Halloween Treat is Coming from Tim Hortons
Who doesn’t love scary Halloween treats at some of your familiar coffee places first thing in the morning?
Then the iconic Tim Hortons has the thing just for you.
For a limited time, you can purchase the Tim Hortons Spooky Spider Donut, which consists of a chocolate sprinkle-covered timbit with two beady eyes sits atop orange fondant adorned with chocolate spider "legs".
Tim Hortons assures consumers that there is nothing to be afraid of.
"We wanted to celebrate the spookiest holiday of the year with a delicious and eye-catching offering" says Jorge Zaidan, Head of Marketing, Tim Hortons Canada. "This is one spider that Canadians do-nut need to be scared of."
The Spooky Spider donut is only in stores starting October 24 for $1.59, although prices may vary, for a limited time only.
So better head down to your local Timmies to grab this Spiderlicious treat!
- More than 500 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Ontario, close to 400 total cases found in Mississauga
- More than 1,500 residents without power in Mississauga
- Big banks reducing credit card rates
- House prices officially dropping in Mississauga amid COVID-19 outbreak
- PHOTOS: Trillium Health Partners building temporary pandemic response unit in Mississauga