A new Hakka restaurant recently opened in Mississauga
There is something warm and comforting about Hakka Food so we are happy to see more and more Hakka spots popping up. A new Hakka restaurant recently opened its doors in Mississauga and we are totally here for it.
The Hakka Club, located at 7030 St Barbara Blvd is now open and is serving foodies desi-Indo-Chinese food to foodies all over the city.
The menu has a wide variety of veggie, seafood and chicken dishes to indulge in.
The menu also boasts Hakka staples such as chilli chicken, Manchurian chicken, Kung Pao Chicken, Hakka noodles and chow mein.
Their website quotes Kunal Batra of Desi Bar & Grill fame who says “we have always believed in providing fresh, good quality food; passionately cooked at a reasonable price. We aim to use better ingredients as compared to other small Hakka stalls hovering around the GTA region. Our aim is to serve our customers the best Delhi Hakka Chinese food that they miss so much away from their homeland."
- $500,000 lotto winner from Mississauga thought it was a joke
- Unvaccinated students in Mississauga and Ontario will follow stricter COVID outbreak rules, Ontario top doc says
- Brampton restaurant ordered to pay $13K in missed wages to former cook
- Burlington residents now have an additional splash pad to check out this summer
- Residential fire in Brampton closes down roadway Tuesday night