A new Hakka and Indian restaurant recently opened in Mississauga
Foodies can experience the best of both worlds with a new Hakka and Indian restaurant that just opened its doors in Mississauga.
Curry N Kabob, located at 5101 Dixie Road Unit 4A, gives diners the option to choose from flavourful Indian dishes or tasty Hakka ones.
Or if they are feeling adventurous, both at the same time.
The menu boasts Indian classics such as lamb korma, chicken curry, kabobs and a variety of biryani.
On the Hakka side, the resto offers items such as Manchurian chicken, chilli chicken, chilli paneer, fried rice and noodles.
They also have some iconic Indian drinks such as mango and pistachio lassi, masala lemonade and masala chai.
The resto says that they pride themselves on being “one of the finest Indian-cuisine restaurants in the GTA” and that they are here to cater to those who are busy in their work-life and prefer and “quick meal” over a “quick bite.”
- MISSING: 10 year old girl last seen in Mississauga
- Ten sites in Mississauga will soon allow backyard chickens
- Provinces full vaccination target may be hard to reach in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario
- OPINION: It’s time for Doug Ford to stop deflecting and work towards reopening Brampton, Mississauga and Ontario
- One Mississauga postal code rises to 22% COVID-19 positivity rate