A new Hakka and Indian restaurant recently opened in Mississauga
Foodies can experience the best of both worlds with a new Hakka and Indian restaurant that just opened its doors in Mississauga.
Curry N Kabob, located at 5101 Dixie Road Unit 4A, gives diners the option to choose from flavourful Indian dishes or tasty Hakka ones.
Or if they are feeling adventurous, both at the same time.
The menu boasts Indian classics such as lamb korma, chicken curry, kabobs and a variety of biryani.
On the Hakka side, the resto offers items such as Manchurian chicken, chilli chicken, chilli paneer, fried rice and noodles.
They also have some iconic Indian drinks such as mango and pistachio lassi, masala lemonade and masala chai.
The resto says that they pride themselves on being “one of the finest Indian-cuisine restaurants in the GTA” and that they are here to cater to those who are busy in their work-life and prefer and “quick meal” over a “quick bite.”
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Police discover remains of deceased infant in basement of Hamilton home
- Peel District School Board issues apology for racially insensitive content on internal webpage for staff
- Mississauga pressing to enter red-zone on March 9
- Police searching for suspect in connection to stabbing in Mississauga