A new farmers market has arrived in Mississauga this summer
If you love the experience of a farmers market and wandering from stand to stand to see what you’ll find, then you don’t want to miss a trip to this one.
The Lakeview Farmers Market is on every Sunday, featuring locally grown and sourced produce, small batched products, meats, baked goods, preserves, jams, maple syrup and artisan products.
It runs from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on Sundays in the parking lot of the Small Arms Inspection Building at 1352 Lakeshore Road East.
The market sees a variety of vendors and new ones will be added throughout the season, according to the market organizers.
Participating vendors and producers include:
Gamble Farms Live Microgreens
The event is organized by Creative Hub 1352.
Due to the COVID-19 situation, residents are reminded to wear a face covering at the market and avoid going if they have symptoms of the virus or have traveled outside of Canada in the past two weeks.
For more info, visit creativehub1352.ca/lakeviewfarmersmarket.
- Mississauga man murdered at Wasaga Beach, Brampton man one of two charged
- VIDEO: Aftermath of multi-vehicle crash involving Mississauga Transit bus sends four to hospital
- Oakville driver stabbed in face, Mississauga man now charged
- Mississauga firefighters dealing with blaze at Petro Canada refinery
- Section of 401 in Halton closed after collision