A new farmers market has arrived in Mississauga this summer
If you love the experience of a farmers market and wandering from stand to stand to see what you’ll find, then you don’t want to miss a trip to this one.
The Lakeview Farmers Market is on every Sunday, featuring locally grown and sourced produce, small batched products, meats, baked goods, preserves, jams, maple syrup and artisan products.
It runs from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on Sundays in the parking lot of the Small Arms Inspection Building at 1352 Lakeshore Road East.
The market sees a variety of vendors and new ones will be added throughout the season, according to the market organizers.
Participating vendors and producers include:
Gamble Farms Live Microgreens
The event is organized by Creative Hub 1352.
Due to the COVID-19 situation, residents are reminded to wear a face covering at the market and avoid going if they have symptoms of the virus or have traveled outside of Canada in the past two weeks.
For more info, visit creativehub1352.ca/lakeviewfarmersmarket.
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- Region providing money to residents who want to build basement apartments in Mississauga
- Mississauga grocery store worker tests positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga teacher enjoying big lotto win
- Ontario player wins Saturday’s $14.2 million Lotto 649 jackpot