A new cookie shop has opened in Square One in Mississauga
Craving cookies? Look no further because The Food District at Square One has you covered!
Baked Fresh BigFatCookies recently opened in The Food District and has a variety of delicious and delectable cookies starting at $3.99 each.
The cookies are baked daily and are made with butter making it crispy on the outside and gooey on the inside.
“Our cookies are large, rich and awesome on the inside,” their website says. “You get pure happiness in every bite and everyone deserves a bite of luxury everyday.”
Their decadent collection includes vegan chocolate and premium ingredients.
Check out their website for more information about the ingredients and the unique combinations that are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Editors note: This story has been updated to correct pricing, we sincerely regret this error.
- Top 5 Places to Get Cookies in Mississauga
- Tim Hortons' Smile Cookies Return to Mississauga For a Limited Time
- Get delicious, ready-to-eat meals straight to your door from Square One’s Food District
- Cheese Shop Expanding in Food District in Square One in Mississauga
- 5 Most Anticipated Restaurants Coming to the Food District in Square One in Mississauga
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Brampton school sends 18 staff members home over COVID-19 scare
- Some elderly Brampton and Mississauga residents can get COVID-19 vaccines much sooner than expected
- 49 fines issued for travellers refusing COVID-19 test at Mississauga's Pearson Airport; Peel police won't issue further fines
- Mississauga and Brampton schools get hit by the COVID-19 variants