A new cafe is coming to Mississauga this summer
A new cafe is coming to Mississauga this summer and hopefully, by then, we’ll be able to experience resto and cafe favourites with indoor dining.
Capital B Cafe is a small family-owned coffee shop that is set to open on June 1 and will be located at 1077 N Service Rd., unit #8.
The cafe boasts classic items such lattes and cappuccinos, teas, milkshakes and the viral TikTok drink Dalgona coffee.
They also serve up a variety of hot and cold sandwiches, such as jalapeno grilled cheese, teriyaki chicken sandwiches and roasted veggie sandwiches, salads, desserts and much more.
Dessert items include tarts, cinnamon buns, pies and cookies.
Everything on their menu will be 10 per cent off on opening day.
Although we cannot dine in during COVID-19 restrictions, don’t let that stop you from heading over to new cafes to pick up lattes and fresh pastries to indulge in from the comfort of your own home.
- Five-year-old child crossing road on bike in Mississauga dies after being struck by vehicle
- BREAKING: All Mississauga and Brampton residents over 18 will be able to book vaccine appointments May 6
- MAYORS CHAT: Mississauga Mayor Bonnie Crombie chats about COVID-19 updates, vaccines and tickets - May 4, 2021
- Father of three from Mississauga celebrating big lotto win "couldn’t believe it"
- Brampton bylaw officer assaulted while trying to break up birthday party