A new burger and panini joint just opened its doors in Mississauga
While Mississauga is home to a vast array of diverse restaurants, many diners yearn for more traditional burger options and we understand why: The burger just never gets old.
Fortunately for burger-hungry locals, Forever Burger, located at 6781 Hurontario Street, just opened in Mississauga.
The menu features classic hamburgers (topped with onions, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles and aioli sauce) cheeseburgers (same toppings, but with cheese) and a few speciality burgers.
The speciality burgers include a Tex Mex burger (which is made with AAA beef patty, a Cajun chicken breast, jalapenos, guacamole, salsa, pepper jack cheese and chipotle aioli sauce) a Philadelphia burger (which boasts two AAA beef patties, caramelized onions, bell peppers, mushrooms, mozzarella cheese, Philadelphia sauce) and more.
The resto also serves grilled and fried chicken burgers, crispy paninis, desserts and milkshakes.
According to their Instagram, the joint is currently offering a 20 per cent discount if you order through DoorDash and free delivery if ordered through Skip the Dishes.
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot
- Roadway shut down after pedestrian struck by vehicle, seriously injured in Mississauga
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- 49 fines issued for travellers refusing COVID-19 test at Mississauga's Pearson Airport; Peel police won't issue further fines
- House of the Week: $2.2 mil Sheridan home with stunning backyard