A new BBQ restaurant just opened up in Mississauga
The food scene in Mississauga is always evolving so foodies might be happy to hear that a new Pakistani and Indian restaurant is now open here in the city.
Des Pardes BBQ & Catering is located at 980 Burnhamthorpe Road in Mississauga.
The 100 per cent Halal resto has a vast array of offerings that the restaurant says will bring homemade dishes straight to your kitchen table.
This establishment offers a variety of appetizers to start, chicken, beef and veggie curries as well as a selection of biryani and pulao.
If you are in the mood for barbecue, they have a selection of chicken and beef kabobs that have been marinated in spices.
For dessert, the resto offers the traditional Pakistani and Indian staples such as Falooda, gulab jamun, rice kheer, and ice cream.
You can finish your meal off with either a mango lassi or some chai and you’re good to go.
- Drivers charged after four tow trucks involved in street racing in Milton: Police
- Police on scene for reports of suspicious package in Mississauga
- Male shot in Mississauga, taken to trauma centre
- Thunderstorms with hail expected in Hamilton and Niagara
- Police advising motorists to watch out for rogue cow in Milton