A new BBQ restaurant just opened up in Mississauga
The food scene in Mississauga is always evolving so foodies might be happy to hear that a new Pakistani and Indian restaurant is now open here in the city.
Des Pardes BBQ & Catering is located at 980 Burnhamthorpe Road in Mississauga.
The 100 per cent Halal resto has a vast array of offerings that the restaurant says will bring homemade dishes straight to your kitchen table.
This establishment offers a variety of appetizers to start, chicken, beef and veggie curries as well as a selection of biryani and pulao.
If you are in the mood for barbecue, they have a selection of chicken and beef kabobs that have been marinated in spices.
For dessert, the resto offers the traditional Pakistani and Indian staples such as Falooda, gulab jamun, rice kheer, and ice cream.
You can finish your meal off with either a mango lassi or some chai and you’re good to go.
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Province issues two new emergency orders to combat rise in hospitalizations in Mississauga and Brampton
- PHOTOS: What the old Tim Hortons building in Mississauga look like now
- 'No longer considered peaceful': Arrests made following protest in Mississauga and Brampton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Roads closed off after fatal crash in Brampton