A new BBQ restaurant just opened up in Mississauga
The food scene in Mississauga is always evolving so foodies might be happy to hear that a new Pakistani and Indian restaurant is now open here in the city.
Des Pardes BBQ & Catering is located at 980 Burnhamthorpe Road in Mississauga.
The 100 per cent Halal resto has a vast array of offerings that the restaurant says will bring homemade dishes straight to your kitchen table.
This establishment offers a variety of appetizers to start, chicken, beef and veggie curries as well as a selection of biryani and pulao.
If you are in the mood for barbecue, they have a selection of chicken and beef kabobs that have been marinated in spices.
For dessert, the resto offers the traditional Pakistani and Indian staples such as Falooda, gulab jamun, rice kheer, and ice cream.
You can finish your meal off with either a mango lassi or some chai and you’re good to go.
- Well-Known Indian and Pakistani Restaurant Expands in Mississauga
- New Indian and Pakistani restaurant opens its doors in Mississauga
- New Indian Restaurant Opening in Mississauga
- A new restaurant specializing in grilled meats just opened up in Mississauga
- Popular Pakistani Restaurant Expanding into Mississauga
- Top 5 bakeries in Mississauga in 2021
- Cancel travel plans, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau urges Canadians
- Employee at a McDonald’s in Mississauga tested positive for COVID-19
- Police investigate after shots fired at car in west Mississauga
- New COVID cases in Peel Region follow provincial trend for daily numbers