A new BBQ restaurant is coming to Mississauga
We are always happy to see new and unique restaurants popping up around the city and foodies can agree that Mississauga is where the food scene is at.
Meat & Pie Co is a charming, Halal BBQ joint located in the heart of Downtown Toronto and according to their website, they will be opening a new location in Mississauga.
The menu boasts a selection of smoked meat platters such as brisket and short ribs paired with decadent sides, such as three unique mac and cheese dishes, creamy coleslaw, and fresh cornbread.
They also have a variety of frozen sweet and savoury pies that diners can enjoy at home.
Their smoked brisket and rib meat pie is a deep-dish pie filled with smoked brisket and beef ribs in house-made gravy infused with mushrooms, sauteed jalapenos, onions and a hint of thyme and rosemary.
If you’re in the mood for a smoked chicken pie, they have a pie with smoked pulled chicken, peas, carrot and corn mixed in a white alfredo sauce.
For dessert, the have the classics, such as apple pies, banana cream pies, key lime, and an alphonso mango pie.
Picnic season may be over but who says you can’t enjoy the treats that come with one from the comfort of your own home?
There is no official date or location announced but we will update you once more information becomes available.
- Man reportedly threatening to shoot people in building in Mississauga: Police
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- Ontario, Peel Region show drop in COVID cases today, but technical issues may be the reason
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about Mississauga - January 18, 2021
- Ontario ticket holder claims $1 million Maxmillion prize