A new popular Indian spice bistro is coming to Square One in Mississauga
A new and trendy cafe is coming to Square One in Mississauga this summer.
Best described as a gourmet experience, Farzi Cafe combines traditional global and Indian classics, with Indian influences, contemporary presentations, culinary styles and ambience.
This modern spice bistro has locations all over South Asia and the Middle East.
According to their website, the cafe is a quirky, chic, modern Indian cafe, where guests enjoy a sensory experience with “a high energy ambience.”
Their menu boasts a variety South Asian staples.
There is no official opening date but we will keep you posted as more information comes our way.
- Brampton truck driver charged for smuggling cocaine into Canada
- Alarmingly 20% of all Brampton being tested currently have COVID-19
- Mississauga boxing gym defying provincial lockdown orders facing charges by City
- Mississauga and Brampton may have seen last of the lockdowns, says Peel Region's top doctor
- Gun play has police on the scene at Brampton neighbourhood