A new popular Indian spice bistro is coming to Square One in Mississauga
A new and trendy cafe is coming to Square One in Mississauga this summer.
Best described as a gourmet experience, Farzi Cafe combines traditional global and Indian classics, with Indian influences, contemporary presentations, culinary styles and ambience.
This modern spice bistro has locations all over South Asia and the Middle East.
According to their website, the cafe is a quirky, chic, modern Indian cafe, where guests enjoy a sensory experience with “a high energy ambience.”
Their menu boasts a variety South Asian staples.
There is no official opening date but we will keep you posted as more information comes our way.
- Brampton father found guilty in severe malnutrition of his 21-month-old daughter
- India extends own flight ban disrupting travel plans for those in Mississauga and Brampton
- Hudson's Bay may be in 'shirt' over a taboo typo in Canada
- WATCH: Hamilton Police release video of Barton Street shooting
- Big deals happening at a new clothing and accessories store at Dixie Outlet Mall in Mississauga