A New And Quick Pizzeria Has Opened Its Doors In Mississauga
A brand new pizzeria has opened its doors in Mississauga!
Za Cafe Pizzeria recently opened at the intersection of Tomken and Derry Road East. It is located on 1165 Derry Road East.
The small restaurant is about ten minutes away from Bramalea City Centre and Pearson International Airport.
Za Cafe Pizzeria offers Neapolitan-style pizza. However, they have a lot more different style pizzas that you may have never heard of before.
Plus, they make their pizzas in only two minutes!
They have breakfast za, which includes a smoked salmon pizza with egg crumbles, sausage and roasted garlic, breakfast tomato pizza with cracked eggs, pesto and garlic, and duck pizza with duck confit, cracked eggs, herbs, fior di latte and asiago cheese.
They also have tomato based pizzas that sound enticing just with their name. Za Cafe Pizzeria has Tandoori Chicken Pizza, Truffle Pizza, Meat Lover Pizza, Hamburger Pizza and Hawaiian Pizza.
For the vegetarians, they offer a vegetarian pizza, a cheese pizza and a mushroom pizza.
They also let you create your own masterpiece za!
According to the pizzeria, they state “our goal is to bring premium fast fired pizzas to our customers to enrich their foodie experience. Handcrafted by our pizzaiolos with quality ingredients and cooked in a record time of 90 seconds in our fast fired Milano Oven, custom-made and imported from Italy.”
Their menu is created to meet the taste buds of their many customers. They also offer specialty hot beverages that go along with their specialty pizzas. The pizzeria also has unique paninis such as the cheesy eggplant, veggie mix, salty prosciutto and seared veal.
Will you be visiting Za Cafe Pizzeria?
Photo courtesy of Za Cafe Pizzeria.
- BREAKING: First coronavirus patient confirmed at Sunnybrook Hospital
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination
- Teachers' strike to affect Peel and Hamilton-Wentworth school boards
- Power outage affecting over 600 homes and businesses in Mississauga
- Ontarians are being warned not to participate in the TikTok penny challenge
- Here's How You Can Get A Pizza For Only $4.20 In Mississauga
- Pizza Pizza Introduces Vegan Cheese in Mississauga and Beyond
- Pizza Pizza Introduces New Meat Alternatives to its Menu
- Pizza Pizza launches new gourmet options for Mississauga restaurants
- Here’s How You Can Get Cheap Pizza in Mississauga This Week