A multi-vehicle collision in Mississauga has killed one person and injured four others
Police are appealing for witnesses following a serious multi-vehicle collision on the 401 in Mississauga.
OPP say that a crash involving five vehicles and nine people occurred around 5:30 pm on Sept. 14 on the eastbound 401, just east of Dixie Rd.
Police say an 87-year-old Toronto woman was killed in the crash.
Four other people were injured.
Police say the investigation into the crash is ongoing.
Witnesses are asked to call the Mississauga OPP at 905-858-8670.
Cover photo courtesy of the OPP Highway Safety Division
- Police Say Road Rage May Be Factor in Crash That Killed 22-Year-Old Woman in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Witnesses in Fatal Mississauga Crash
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Senior Seriously Injured in Crash in Mississauga
- Woman Critically Injured in Multi-Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
- Police Identify Mother and Child Killed in Mississauga Crash
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Emergency crews responding to crash involving motorcyclist in Mississauga
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcomes 45 flights with COVID-19
- MAYORS CHAT: Bonnie Crombie chats about Mississauga - February 21, 2021
- Workers in Peel Region have lost jobs due to COVID-19 scrutiny in Mississauga, Brampton and Caledon