A multi-vehicle collision in Mississauga has killed one person and injured four others
Police are appealing for witnesses following a serious multi-vehicle collision on the 401 in Mississauga.
OPP say that a crash involving five vehicles and nine people occurred around 5:30 pm on Sept. 14 on the eastbound 401, just east of Dixie Rd.
Police say an 87-year-old Toronto woman was killed in the crash.
Four other people were injured.
Police say the investigation into the crash is ongoing.
Witnesses are asked to call the Mississauga OPP at 905-858-8670.
Cover photo courtesy of the OPP Highway Safety Division
- Police Say Road Rage May Be Factor in Crash That Killed 22-Year-Old Woman in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Witnesses in Fatal Mississauga Crash
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Senior Seriously Injured in Crash in Mississauga
- Woman Critically Injured in Multi-Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
- Police Identify Two People Killed in Fiery 401 Crash in Mississauga
- Mississauga man still shocked over big lotto win
- Employees at Mississauga Shoppers Drug Mart test positive for COVID-19
- Police responding to reports of man in crisis in Mississauga
- Check if Your Street Has Been Snow Plowed in Mississauga
- Residential driveways being targeted for vehicle thefts in Mississauga: Police