A Huge Lotto Win Makes Mississauga Woman a Millionaire
We all know Mississauga is a lucky city, and it looks like another fortunate resident is going into 2018 with a lot more cash.
OLG recently announced that Julia Zupanski has won the $1 million top prize with Instant X Money (Game #2050).
Instant X Money is available for $10 a play and the top prize is $1 million.
Odds of winning a prize are 1 in 3.38.
The winning ticket was purchased at Woodbine Racetrack on Rexdale Boulevard in Etobicoke.
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Looks like Mississauga and Brampton will be moving into grey lockdown zone on March 9
- Change coming to waste collection in Mississauga this month
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga had 24 international and 4 domestic flights with COVID-19 cases
- Man delivering food in Mississauga robbed: Peel Police