A Huge Lotto Win Makes Mississauga Woman a Millionaire
We all know Mississauga is a lucky city, and it looks like another fortunate resident is going into 2018 with a lot more cash.
OLG recently announced that Julia Zupanski has won the $1 million top prize with Instant X Money (Game #2050).
Instant X Money is available for $10 a play and the top prize is $1 million.
Odds of winning a prize are 1 in 3.38.
The winning ticket was purchased at Woodbine Racetrack on Rexdale Boulevard in Etobicoke.
- Mississauga’s LRT Could be in Danger of Cancellation
- Sick Days for Teachers Causing Significant Issues in Mississauga Schools
- Major Facility Closing and Cutting Jobs in Mississauga
- 15 Things You Never Knew About the Glenerin Inn in Mississauga
- This Could be Mississauga’s First Hefty Snowfall of the Season