A Maxmillion Prize Winning Ticket Has Been Sold in Mississauga
If you live in Mississauga, you might just become a millionaire!
According to OLG, 14 Maxmillions prize tickets were sold across Ontario and a big winning ticket was sold in Mississauga. Sadly, the major $60 million Lotto Max jackpot winning ticket from the Friday, Jan 6 draw was sold in Quebec, but that doesn’t mean a local can’t get his or her hands on a cool million.
According to OLG, nine $1 million tickets were sold in:
- Newmarket area
- Owen Sound area
- Peterborough area
- Richmond Hill area
- Thunder Bay area
A secondary Lotto Max prize winning ticket worth $1,506,363.60 was sold in Toronto.
If you miss out on the million dollar prize, there’s still a chance you could score $500,000.
OLG says that Maxmillions tickets worth half a million were sold in Mississauga, Georgetown, the Kitchener area, Barrie and Brockville. Another Encore ticket worth $100,000 was also sold in Mississauga.
Lotto Max players receive three sets of seven numbers ranging from one to 49 for each $5 play. Pllayers must match all seven numbers, in any one set, to win the jackpot and prizes.
Players can purchase tickets at OLG retailers or buy online here until 10:30 p.m. on Friday, Jan. 13 for the evening draw.
Good luck, everyone!
- BREAKING: Fried Chicken Festival Changing Location in Mississauga
- Justin Trudeau Pledges to Ban Assault Weapons Following Mass Shooting in Mississauga
- Brawl Breaks Out Involving Knives at an Intersection in Mississauga
- Mississauga Company Hit With Massive Fine After Worker Dies From 30 Foot Fall
- New Mississauga Location for Fried Chicken Festival Revealed