A Massive Sidewalk Sale Just Kicked Off in Mississauga
While not everyone is enthusiastic about the scorching hot weather we've been having, most are still out and about and making the best of a long overdue (remember last year's chillier than average July and August?) summer.
One way they're beating the heat? Shopping for new clothes and products that it'll keep them stylish and cool—whether that be with an airy summer dress or gorgeous new furniture piece that they can enjoy in their air conditioned home.
If you’re in the market for new clothes, furniture, sporting equipment or home goods, you might be happy to hear that Heartland Town Centre is hosting its annual sidewalk sale for the second time ever.
The sale, which will run from Friday, July 6 until Sunday, July 15, will feature discounted wares from over 60 stores, including Calvin Klein, Henry’s, Harry Rosen Outlet, DSW, Spartan Fitness, Tail Blazers, Red Coral, Beanwise, Roots, La Vie En Rose, Sport Chek, Bowring, Solutions, Banana Republic and many more.
You can see all the participants here:
Participating stores will feature sales that are exclusive to Heartland Town Centre (meaning you can get special deals at the sale that you won't find at the brand's other stores). In fact, a lot of stores will be offering special sales just for the sidewalk sale—so you have a week to check out some truly great deals.
To learn more about the event, feel free to check out the hashtag #HeartlandSidewalkSale on social media.
To learn more, click here.
- A Huge Sidewalk Sale is Happening at Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Huge Sidewalk Sale Coming to Mississauga
- A Massive Furniture Summer Sale Is Happening Now Near Mississauga
- Amazing Black Friday Deals at Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- Massive Shoe, Clothing and Sporting Goods Sale Coming to Mississauga
- Region providing money to residents who want to build basement apartments in Mississauga
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- Public Health says Mississauga and Brampton officially experiencing second wave of COVID-19 as new cases surpass 200 for second day in a row
- Mississauga grocery store worker tests positive for COVID-19
- Ontario player wins Saturday’s $14.2 million Lotto 649 jackpot