A Massive Sidewalk Sale Just Kicked Off in Mississauga
While not everyone is enthusiastic about the scorching hot weather we've been having, most are still out and about and making the best of a long overdue (remember last year's chillier than average July and August?) summer.
One way they're beating the heat? Shopping for new clothes and products that it'll keep them stylish and cool—whether that be with an airy summer dress or gorgeous new furniture piece that they can enjoy in their air conditioned home.
If you’re in the market for new clothes, furniture, sporting equipment or home goods, you might be happy to hear that Heartland Town Centre is hosting its annual sidewalk sale for the second time ever.
The sale, which will run from Friday, July 6 until Sunday, July 15, will feature discounted wares from over 60 stores, including Calvin Klein, Henry’s, Harry Rosen Outlet, DSW, Spartan Fitness, Tail Blazers, Red Coral, Beanwise, Roots, La Vie En Rose, Sport Chek, Bowring, Solutions, Banana Republic and many more.
You can see all the participants here:
Participating stores will feature sales that are exclusive to Heartland Town Centre (meaning you can get special deals at the sale that you won't find at the brand's other stores). In fact, a lot of stores will be offering special sales just for the sidewalk sale—so you have a week to check out some truly great deals.
To learn more about the event, feel free to check out the hashtag #HeartlandSidewalkSale on social media.
To learn more, click here.
- Mississauga Uber Driver Arrested After Two Sexual Assault Incidents
- This is Where Mississauga Ranks on the List of Canada’s Most Dangerous Cities
- 5 “Haunted” Conspiracy Theories That Exist In Mississauga
- Top 5 Chinese Takeout Joints in Mississauga
- UPDATE on CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations
- Huge Sidewalk Sale Coming to Mississauga
- Massive Shoe, Clothing and Sporting Goods Sale Coming to Mississauga
- Massive Nordstrom Sale with Major Deals Set to Hit Mississauga This Month
- 5 New and Upcoming Stores at Heartland Town Centre
- A Massive Designer Clothing Sale is Coming to Mississauga For the First Time Ever