A Massive Furniture Summer Sale Is Happening Now Near Mississauga
Fans of home decor, the summer season and furniture of all kinds, it's time to celebrate because IKEA Canada is having a massive summer sale that you won’t want to miss out on.
IKEA recently announced that they will be holding their ‘Summer Sale’ until July 7, with Canadian customers getting up to 50 per cent off selected items, furniture and home decor.
The sale kicked off on Monday, June 10, and is going strong.
A few of the sale items include:
A Lack coffee table for $14.99, originally for $24.99.
Hemnes Bookcase for $85.00, originally for $175.00.
Fryser, a six-piece cookware set for $19.99, originally for $39.99.
A full list of on-sale items, as well as sale details and store locations, can be found here.
Are you excited for this massive IKEA sale?
Photos are courtesy of IKEA.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- Police investigating unknown remains discovered in Mississauga
- 120 workers test positive for COVID-19 in outbreak on Ontario farm
- A look at average house prices in the most and least expensive neighbourhoods in Mississauga
- Doug Ford plans to extend state of emergency in Ontario until June 30