A Man is Enjoying a Big Lotto Win in Mississauga
A lucky Mississauga is enjoying a pretty big lotto win in Mississauga.
OLG recently congratulated Llewellyn Boustead for winning a $50,000 prize in the March 30, 2019 Lotto 6/49 Super Draw.
The Lotto 6/49 Super Draw offered 50 Guaranteed Prize Draws of $50,000 in addition to the main jackpot and the Guaranteed $1 Million Prize Draw. Llewellyn also won $2 on his ENCORE selection, bringing his total winnings to $50,002.
Since its launch in June 1982, Ontario Lotto 6/49 players have won over $12.5 billion in prizes, including 1,370 jackpot wins and 272 Guaranteed $1 Million Prize draws.
The winning ticket was purchased at Starbank Convenience Mart on North Service Road in Mississauga.
- Ontario asking feds to ensure that Mississauga and Ontario residents with mixed doses can travel abroad
- Metrolinx expanding GO train service in Hamilton
- One year old girl pulled from backyard pool without vital signs in Burlington
- Oldest theatre in Mississauga is closing permanently
- Arrest follows armed robbery of retail location in Brampton earlier this month