A Major Restaurant Chain is Now Making A Very Interesting Dessert
That’s right, Mississauga. Dessert. Poutine.
Talk about one of the most Canadian things ever.
If the words dessert and poutine alone made your mouth water, you’ll be excited to know that you can get this epic fries creation at Swiss Chalet.
What’s on them?
Think fries dipped in ice cream.
The dessert dish starts with fresh-cut fries, battered and fried, and tossed in cinnamon sugar.
Then, the golden fries are drizzled in chocolate sauce and topped with a dollop of vanilla ice cream.
Canada’s iconic chain is officially serving up these decadent fries for dine-in or take-out, along with some other newly released poutine varieties - taco poutine, shawarma poutine, and rotisserie beef poutine.
Basically, you can eat poutine for dinner and dessert.
Would you try Swiss Chalet’s dessert poutine?
- You Can Now Get Poutine at This Major Restaurant Chain
- Popular Poutine Joint Releases Interesting New Menu Item in Mississauga
- Brand New Cheesesteak and Poutine Joint Now Open in Mississauga
- Top 5 Culturally Inspired Poutine in Mississauga
- Swiss Chalet restaurants now offering Lay’s Chalet Sauce Chips
- McDonald’s showing appreciation for Canadian teachers
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 29
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 29
- Three women injured in Mississauga apartment attack
- Amber alert called off as girls found safe