A Major Restaurant Chain is Now Making A Very Interesting Dessert
That’s right, Mississauga. Dessert. Poutine.
Talk about one of the most Canadian things ever.
If the words dessert and poutine alone made your mouth water, you’ll be excited to know that you can get this epic fries creation at Swiss Chalet.
What’s on them?
Think fries dipped in ice cream.
The dessert dish starts with fresh-cut fries, battered and fried, and tossed in cinnamon sugar.
Then, the golden fries are drizzled in chocolate sauce and topped with a dollop of vanilla ice cream.
Canada’s iconic chain is officially serving up these decadent fries for dine-in or take-out, along with some other newly released poutine varieties - taco poutine, shawarma poutine, and rotisserie beef poutine.
Basically, you can eat poutine for dinner and dessert.
Would you try Swiss Chalet’s dessert poutine?
- OPINION: Ontario’s new restrictions are pure theatre and everyone in Mississauga and Brampton should be furious
- Police won't randomly stop people or vehicles in Mississauga and Brampton
- Playgrounds allowed to reopen in Mississauga and Brampton
- New police powers will be toned down in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario: Government source
- Three of Ontario's worst COVID-19 hotspots are in Mississauga