A Major Restaurant Chain is Now Making A Very Interesting Dessert
That’s right, Mississauga. Dessert. Poutine.
Talk about one of the most Canadian things ever.
If the words dessert and poutine alone made your mouth water, you’ll be excited to know that you can get this epic fries creation at Swiss Chalet.
What’s on them?
Think fries dipped in ice cream.
The dessert dish starts with fresh-cut fries, battered and fried, and tossed in cinnamon sugar.
Then, the golden fries are drizzled in chocolate sauce and topped with a dollop of vanilla ice cream.
Canada’s iconic chain is officially serving up these decadent fries for dine-in or take-out, along with some other newly released poutine varieties - taco poutine, shawarma poutine, and rotisserie beef poutine.
Basically, you can eat poutine for dinner and dessert.
Would you try Swiss Chalet’s dessert poutine?
- Driver flees on foot after rollover crash with critical injuries in Mississauga
- Police investigating after store robbed at knifepoint in Brampton
- Driver caught going almost double the speed limit in Milton
- Suspects sought after one male stabbed, another assaulted in Mississauga
- Driver arrested after crashing into a tree in Mississauga