A Limited-Time Weekend Market is Coming to Erin Mills Town Centre
If you plan on visiting Erin Mills Town Centre—the city's iconic indoor mall that just underwent a substantial multi-million dollar facelift somewhat recently—you might be happy to hear that you can shop at a special new market for a limited time only.
EMTC recently announced that it's supporting local Canadian vendors with its Artisan weekend market
The shopping centre says the weekend marketplace will feature new vendors every weekend from now (March 16) until April 28. It will be located on the lower level near the main entrance.
As for how this came about, EMTC and the online mom community, Moms & Minis, teamed
up to create The Artisan Hub, a handmade marketplace supporting local makers, businesses and entrepreneurs.
As or what's on tap, shoppers can peruse goods from a wide selection of artisans offering locally handmade products from food, baby and kids, jewellery, skincare, home decor and more.
Every weekend will feature a different set of vendors and onsite activities and prize draws will also be available.
"Erin Mills Town Centre is thrilled to support the Mississauga community through this unique partnership with Moms & Minis. We're pleased to provide a platform for talented individuals to showcase their work and promote local Canadian vendors" said Francesca Bourre, marketing director for Erin Mills Town Centre.
Some vendors will include Jassy's Corner, Kitchen Cat Textiles, Super Moon Japanese-style Cheesecakes and more.
To learn more about future vendors, click here.
The Artisan Hub weekend market will be open to shoppers Saturday from 9:30am - 6pm, and Sunday from 11am - 6pm.
- PHOTOS: Allegedly impaired driver takes out snow plow in Mississauga
- Syrian refugee family makes new life--and opens new business--in Mississauga
- Police urging Mississauga drivers 'donut' try this yourselves
- Popular taco and burrito place opening in Mississauga soon
- Last call to claim winning lotto prize in Mississauga
- Complimentary Starbucks Food Available at Erin Mills Town Centre for Limited-Time Only
- Erin Mills Town Centre Launches Contest for Canada 150
- New decor store now open at Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Two Unique (and Free) Activities Are Coming to Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Something Very Unique is Coming to Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga