A Huge Sidewalk Sale is Happening at Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
It's hard to believe that summer is slowly winding to a close, but with fall just around the corner, it's time to think about sprucing up your wardrobe and house.
You can celebrate the end of summer by shopping for new clothes and products that will keep you stylish and cool during the warm weeks ahead and well into fall. Whether you're in the market for that perfect back to school outfit or new product for your home, Heartland Town Centre has you covered.
Shoppers should note that the beloved, sprawling shopping centre is hosting its annual sidewalk sale for the third time. The sale kicked off on Aug. 22 and will be running until Sept. 1.
The exciting sale—this year, over 50 retailers are participating— will feature a ton of summer clearance items and great back-to-school deals.
Some items will be on sale for up to 60 per cent off!
The sale, which will run for 11 days, will feature discounted wares from such stores as Aldo, Gap, Geox, Henry's, La Vie En Rose, MedicalMart, PetSmart, Red Coral, Addition Elle, Beanwise, Calvin Klein, Games Workshop, Harry Rosen Outlet, Le Chateau, Tommy Hilfiger Kids, Golf Town and more.
You can see all the participants here:
Participating stores will feature sales that are exclusive to Heartland Town Centre (meaning you can get special deals at the sale that you won’t find at the brand’s other stores). In fact, a lot of stores will be offering special sales just for the sidewalk sale--so you have over a week to check out some truly great deals.
Shoppers should also note that HTC is running a social media contest. Participants can win 1 of 3 $100 gift cards to a store of their choice. How does it work? HTC is asking shoppers to get on social media and share a picture of themselves at the sidewalk sale or with some awesome finds.
Participants should make sure to use the hashtag #HeartlandSidewalkSale to qualify. Shoppers can enter on Facebook or Instagram.
HTC will randomly pick three photos and the lucky winners will win a little extra shopping money—just in time for fall.
To learn more about the sale, click here.
- A Massive Sidewalk Sale Just Kicked Off in Mississauga
- Huge Sidewalk Sale Coming to Mississauga
- Amazing Black Friday Deals at Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga
- A Massive Designer Clothing Sale is Coming to Mississauga For the First Time Ever
- Shoppers Charged Full Price For Sale Items Could Get Them Free
- Weather warning in effect for funnel clouds expected in Mississauga
- Police responding to large disturbance after fight breaks out in Mississauga
- Officers searching for male on inflatable tube in river in Mississauga
- Armed suspect flees after attempted carjacking in Mississauga
- Mississauga father celebrating big lotto win