A Huge Christmas Market is Hitting Mississauga This Weekend
The malls are glowing, the trees are up and the Christmas lights are being haphazardly hung over the garages and front doors with well-intentioned care.
Believe it or not, Christmas is pretty much one month away and it's time to get into the swing of things by admiring mall Christmas trees, decorating your home and attending a plethora of festive events—including an upcoming Christmas market.
As Christmas lovers no doubt know, Streetsville's second annual Christmas in the Village Weekend is slated to kick off on Nov. 25.
So if you don't have plans for this weekend yet, you do now.
Hosted by the Streetsville BIA, the event will run all weekend, commencing at 2:00 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 25 and wrapping up on Sunday, Nov. 26 at 4:00 p.m.
As far as shopping goes, you'll be able to pick up a ton of one of a kind artisanal goods for yourself or loved ones.
In terms of food and entertainment, the BIA’s website says that attendees will get to enjoy crisp craft beer and mulled wine while snacking on tasty maple taffy made for them right in the Streetsville Village Square.
Event goers can also enjoy food made by local restaurateurs and unique food trucks.
Live bands will also be performing all weekend long.
As for how it will work, attendees can head down Queen St. S. to check out the children’s craft tent (ideal for anyone with little ones who need entertaining), take a look at the wares offered by market vendors, enjoy a horse and carriage ride, and take pictures with Santa outside the Robinson Bray House.
The BIA says Santa’s sleigh of live reindeer will also make an appearance on Sunday at Jon Clipperton Park, so animal lovers can revel in the presence of some very large and majestic fur babies.
The event is free to attend.
To learn more, click here.
- An Exciting Christmas Market is Coming to Mississauga
- Streetsville Christmas Market and Santa Claus Parade Happening this Weekend in Mississauga
- Popular Two-Day Christmas Market Set to Return to Mississauga
- Christmas Market Coming to Mississauga at the Expense of the Santa Claus Parade
- Three-day Christmas event coming to Mississauga soon
- Employees at two pharmacies and a grocery store in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19
- Rental prices falling as the year winds to a close in Mississauga
- Mississauga man charged in connection with India call centre scam
- COVID-19 surge forcing paramedics to unload ambulances outside hospitals in Mississauga
- Battle lines drawn as Mississauga and Brampton fight it out over store openings