A Holiday market is about to kick off in Mississauga
It might not be Halloween just yet, but that doesn't mean that Christmas isn't right around the corner.
Because it is.
If you like to get into the holiday spirit sooner rather than later, you should be happy to hear that Visual Arts Mississauga (VAM) at Riverwood is kicking off the festive season with its annual Holiday Artisan Marketplace on November 9 and 10, 2019.
The event offers an array of one-of-a-kind handmade items created by Mississauga's top artists and artisans.
This year's market will feature a cafe by Kate's Town Talk Bakery, live music and more.
The event will run from Saturday, Nov. 9 through Sunday, Nov. 10 from 10 am until 4 pm.
Admission is free.
Some vendors slated to appear at the event can be seen below:
The event will feature live musical performances by emerging Jazz vocalist John Amato on Saturday, Nov/ 9 at 12:30 pm and by flamenco guitarist Mark Harry on Sunday, Nov/ 10 at 12:30 pm.
VAM's Holiday Artisan Marketplace is one of the first holiday artisan crafters shows (of the 2019 season) presented in the GTA.
- Mississauga and Brampton residents can expect changes to garbage collection
- Drugs found at kids playland, 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- Ontario premier Doug Ford in isolation
- One of the best pho places in Mississauga is closing permanently
- COVID defiant gym stays open as Mississauga appears powerless