A gourmet grocery store is coming to Mississauga
A new gourmet grocery store is coming to Mississauga.
Arz Fine Foods is taking over Goodness Me, located on Bristol Road in Mississauga.
The grocery store boasts “Mediterranean Gourmet where exotic and traditional Middle East meets contemporary and curious West,” according to their website.
They provide frozen and prepared Middle Eastern and Mediterranean produce, groceries, deli, fish and baked goods.
The shop was founded in 1989 by the Boyadjian brothers. The Middle Eastern food shop also boasts an extensive bakery featuring some Lebanese pastry specialities.
There is no official opening date but there are signs up for the new grocery store.
- Much-Anticipated Grocery Store Now Open in Mississauga
- Major Mississauga grocery store moving locations
- Something New is Taking Over the Old Michael-Angelo's Grocery Store in Mississauga
- Is a Grocery Store With No Cashiers Coming to Mississauga?
- Major Grocery Store Might Be On Its Way to Mississauga
- Brampton truck driver charged for smuggling cocaine into Canada
- Alarmingly 20% of all Brampton being tested currently have COVID-19
- Mississauga boxing gym defying provincial lockdown orders facing charges by City
- Mississauga and Brampton may have seen last of the lockdowns, says Peel Region's top doctor
- Gun play has police on the scene at Brampton neighbourhood