A Drone's View of the World Cup at the Square
by Khaled Iwamura on July 3, 2014
Check out how Mississauga Celebration Square looked like over the Colombia vs Uruguay World Cup match over the weekend through a drone’s view. (Courtesy of Sky Pixel Canada)
- PICK A SIDE: What's the minimum amount to tip at a restaurant?
- Really Old School Restaurants in Mississauga
- Male arrested for swinging bat after vehicle rear ended in Mississauga
- Archaeological artifacts found at site of a proposed hotel in Mississauga
- Police searching for missing nine-year-old boy from Mississauga