A Dog Daycare is Shutting Down in Mississauga
Some sad news for dog parents in Mississauga.
Kamp K-9, a daycare for dogs, announced that it will be closing its facility in Mississauga. The company did not give an exact date of when its doors will close, but said that it will be soon.
According to the brand's website, Kamp K-9 first opened its doors in 2012, and has been described as a 'one-stop dog spot' offering a full range of services such as boarding, daycare, grooming and training.
Originally working in the banking industry for over 30 years, Sue Quinn now runs Kamp K-9 and helps to look after owners' dogs and give them the love and affection they need. She and her business garnered some attention when her company was featured on Dragons Den.
On the website, Quinn claims that a landlord who took ownership of the building the year prior intends to double the rent and allegedly refuses to provide needed maintenance on the building at this time. Kamp K-9 is reportedly unable to cope with these circumstances and will need to leave in roughly a month's time.
But the pet daycare is not giving up, they are currently looking for alternative property to start over. Quinn is asking for any kind of support or assistance to help keep her business going and to continue helping out man's best friend.
If you want to learn more, visit the link to Kamp K-9.
- Peel Police Investigating Strange Odour In Mississauga
- Here's How You Can Get A Dozen Doughnuts For $1 This Week
- Emergency Services Responding To Active House Fire in Mississauga
- Peel Police Searching For Suspect In Connection To Multiple Break And Enters In Mississauga
- Police Searching for Possible Contractor Wanted for Uttering Threats in Mississauga
- A Truly Unique Dog Daycare and Spa is Revolutionizing Pet Care in Mississauga
- Mississauga School and Daycare in Hold and Secure Due to Online Threat
- Schools and Daycare Under Hold and Secure in Mississauga
- Daycare Worker Handed Prison Sentence Following Peel Regional Police Investigation
- New Opening: Dogtopia