A Crash Closes Busy Intersection in Mississauga
At least one person is injuredl following a two-vehicle crash, prompting a major road closure in Mississauga early Friday.
The collision took place shortly before 7 a.m., with one car winding up in a ditch near Britannia Rd. E. and Convair Dr.
Convair Dr. at Renforth Dr. is shut down as of 7 a.m.
Injuries appear to be minor, say Peel police.
Drivers can expect delays in the area.
- Two Vehicle Crash Causing Delays at Busy Mississauga Intersection
- Minor Injuries Reported Following Two-Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
- Three-Vehicle Crash Closes Part of Major Road in Mississauga
- Crash Closes Part of Major Mississauga Intersection
- Convair closed at Electra due to collision in Mississauga
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- Brampton school sends 18 staff members home over COVID-19 scare
- Some elderly Brampton and Mississauga residents can get COVID-19 vaccines much sooner than expected
- Brampton parents charged after child's luggage used to smuggle drugs into Mississauga's Pearson Airport
- Property taxes set to rise in Mississauga, councillors agree to a salary freeze