A Crash Closes Busy Intersection in Mississauga
At least one person is injuredl following a two-vehicle crash, prompting a major road closure in Mississauga early Friday.
The collision took place shortly before 7 a.m., with one car winding up in a ditch near Britannia Rd. E. and Convair Dr.
Convair Dr. at Renforth Dr. is shut down as of 7 a.m.
Injuries appear to be minor, say Peel police.
Drivers can expect delays in the area.
- This Massive Entertainment Facility is a Hidden Gem
- 5 Hidden Gem Shows at the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga
- Hugely popular cheesecake hotspot coming to Square One in Mississauga
- Local woman calls 911 because she’s late for her train
- Here’s where Mississauga ranks on the list of the most dangerous cities in Canada
- Two Vehicle Crash Causing Delays at Busy Mississauga Intersection
- Minor Injuries Reported Following Two-Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
- Three-Vehicle Crash Closes Part of Major Road in Mississauga
- Crash Closes Part of Major Mississauga Intersection
- Crash Causing Delays at Major Mississauga Intersection