A Crash Closes Busy Intersection in Mississauga
At least one person is injuredl following a two-vehicle crash, prompting a major road closure in Mississauga early Friday.
The collision took place shortly before 7 a.m., with one car winding up in a ditch near Britannia Rd. E. and Convair Dr.
Convair Dr. at Renforth Dr. is shut down as of 7 a.m.
Injuries appear to be minor, say Peel police.
Drivers can expect delays in the area.
- CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations
- Peel Police Find Missing Mississauga Woman
- Police Seeking Public's Help in Locating Missing Woman Last Seen in Mississauga
- Top 5 Filipino Restaurants in Mississauga
- One School in Lockdown and Others in Hold and Secure in Mississauga
- Two Vehicle Crash Causing Delays at Busy Mississauga Intersection
- Minor Injuries Reported Following Two-Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
- Three-Vehicle Crash Closes Part of Major Road in Mississauga
- Crash Closes Part of Major Mississauga Intersection
- Multi-Vehicle Collision Causing Delays at Major Mississauga Intersection