A Crash Closes Busy Intersection in Mississauga
At least one person is injuredl following a two-vehicle crash, prompting a major road closure in Mississauga early Friday.
The collision took place shortly before 7 a.m., with one car winding up in a ditch near Britannia Rd. E. and Convair Dr.
Convair Dr. at Renforth Dr. is shut down as of 7 a.m.
Injuries appear to be minor, say Peel police.
Drivers can expect delays in the area.
- Two Vehicle Crash Causing Delays at Busy Mississauga Intersection
- Minor Injuries Reported Following Two-Vehicle Crash in Mississauga
- Three-Vehicle Crash Closes Part of Major Road in Mississauga
- Crash Closes Part of Major Mississauga Intersection
- Convair closed at Electra due to collision in Mississauga
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- VIDEO: All lanes blocked on Hwy 401 due to multiple vehicles pile up in Mississauga
- Costco scam targeting residents in Mississauga and Brampton
- 32-hour all night marathon vaccination event coming to Mississauga with special guests
- Brampton gets new COVID vaccination site run by William Osler