A Caribbean restaurant is coming back to Streetsville in Mississauga
A well-known Caribbean spot is coming back to Mississauga.
Roti Vybz, now located at 25 Queen Street North in Streetsville, closed their doors back in October 2015 with plans to re-open sometime in the future.
The original spot was so obscure that success would be dependent on word of mouth but word travelled fast.
According to their Instagram page, they are back in business with their grand reopening happening on Feb. 1.
The Halal restaurant boasts items such as jerk chicken, curry chicken, oxtail, curry shrimp and more.
Back then, the food was made with soul by their executive chef, a seasoned veteran known as Chef Mikey. The chicken curry roti was packed with incredible flavour and spices.
We know it will be just as good this time around as this spot was quite popular back in the day.
The establishment will be offering contactless delivery and pick up and will be operating Monday to Saturday from 11:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
The restaurant will be located at the back of the building.
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at Mississauga secondary school
- Two Brampton residents killed in highway crash near Cornwall
- If COVID vaccines ‘essential,’ Canadians could get shots in U.S. and no quarantine
- MAYORS CHAT: Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown chats COVID-19, outdoor activities, vaccines for children – May 14, 2021
- Grocery store employees in Mississauga and Brampton test positive for COVID-19