A Brand New Shop Has Just Opened in Square One in Mississauga
New stores are always exciting—especially this time of year.
For that reason, shoppers who have a few more people on their list (particularly if those people are into the finer things in life) might be very happy to hear that David Yurman has just opened a shop-within-a-shop in Square One.
David Yurman, a U.S.-based luxury jewellery brand, has just opened a new display inside the mall's Holt Renfrew department store. The opening follows closely on the heels of the erection of another shop-within-a-shop in Calgary.
"Designed by David and Sybil Yurman, the shop-in-shops reflect the brand’s aesthetic and the family’s unique artistic expression," the brand said in a statement. "Both spaces feature heritage walls that visually narrate the Yurmans’ journey from art to jewelry and include examples of David’s early sculptures and wearable art pieces alongside more current designs."
The Square One location is about 820 square-feet (potentially larger than the nearby cozy condo units) and the layouts were inspired by "classical architectural principles of symmetry and axial design, allowing customers to easily orient themselves."
The shop is composed of floating pads (no traditional walls here), and features solid live-edge American walnut slabs and Italian travertine countertops.
Although the on-trend and modern merchandise (the jewellery is artfully designed and not what you would typically find in a more traditional jewellery store) is higher-end (it is located in Holt Renfrew, after all), there are some pieces available for under $1,000. So if you're looking for a very special gift that isn't wildly out of your budget, you can buy cable classic bracelets with 14k gold and/or diamonds for $500-$900. There are also rings and pendants available in the $125-$300 range.
The newly opened shop will carry the brand's women’s and men’s collections, as well as the David Yurman Wedding collection.
- A Very Unique Shop Has Opened in Square One in Mississauga
- Brand New Jewellery Store Now Open in Square One in Mississauga
- New jewellery store now open at Square One in Mississauga
- Do You Shop in the New Luxury Wing at Square One?
- A Very Fun Pop-Up Shop is Coming to Square One for a Limited Time Only
- Police investigating after body found in storage facility in Mississauga
- Face-coverings now required in common areas of condos and apartment buildings in Mississauga
- Police hoping to identify man who reversed into a woman in Mississauga
- The Lost Village of Summerville
- Rental prices down 10 per cent in Mississauga