A Brand New Restaurant is Coming to the Square One Area in Mississauga
If you love to run, you were probably disappointed when the Running Room permanently shuttered its Square One location.
But if you love fried chicken (and what kind of monster doesn't?), you might be happy to hear that the running-focused store's closure has made way for an indulgent new addition to the Square One area's food scene.
Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, a popular chain known for its fried chicken dishes, is opening a brand new location just outside of the busy shopping centre.
It'll take shape in the old Running Room location, right next to Panera Bread.
If you haven't been to Popeyes, you should go for a biscuit at some point (they're very good). Other popular Popeyes' menu items include chicken wings, chicken tenders, fried seafood, sandwiches and wraps, poutine, coleslaw, mashed potatoes, mac n' cheese, red beans and rice, fries and more.
The restaurant is expected to open this spring.
Cover photo courtesy of Popeye’s official Facebook page
- PHOTOS: Multiple Vehicles Collision in Mississauga Plaza
- Condo Proposal Changed After Residents Express Fury in Mississauga
- Should This New McDonald’s Initiative Come to Mississauga?
- Here’s a Look at All the Movies and TV Shows That Were Recently Shot in Mississauga
- Square One Introducing Special Pass for Certain Shoppers in Mississauga
- Trendy, International Fried Chicken Restaurant Coming to Mississauga
- Popular Fried Chicken Joint Opening New Location in Mississauga
- Popular Southern African Chicken Hotspot Opens Brand New Restaurant in Mississauga
- Popular Casual Restaurant Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Popular Chinese Restaurant Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga