A Brand New Restaurant is Coming to the Square One Area in Mississauga
If you love to run, you were probably disappointed when the Running Room permanently shuttered its Square One location.
But if you love fried chicken (and what kind of monster doesn't?), you might be happy to hear that the running-focused store's closure has made way for an indulgent new addition to the Square One area's food scene.
Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, a popular chain known for its fried chicken dishes, is opening a brand new location just outside of the busy shopping centre.
It'll take shape in the old Running Room location, right next to Panera Bread.
If you haven't been to Popeyes, you should go for a biscuit at some point (they're very good). Other popular Popeyes' menu items include chicken wings, chicken tenders, fried seafood, sandwiches and wraps, poutine, coleslaw, mashed potatoes, mac n' cheese, red beans and rice, fries and more.
The restaurant is expected to open this spring.
Cover photo courtesy of Popeye’s official Facebook page
- New fried chicken restaurant opens in Mississauga
- Trendy, International Fried Chicken Restaurant Coming to Mississauga
- Popular Fried Chicken Joint Opening New Location in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Fried Chicken Festival Changing Location in Mississauga
- New Mississauga Location for Fried Chicken Festival Revealed
- Data suggests restaurants, gyms not responsible for spread of COVID-19 in Peel
- Tim Hortons giving away free coffee
- VIDEO: Police looking for suspect who burned American flag in Mississauga
- Worker at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- City plans to rename Mississauga library in honour of Hazel McCallion’s 100th birthday