A Brand New Condo is Headed to Mississauga's City Centre
While new condos have been popping up in Mississauga for some time now, it seems that no neighbourhood is hotter than City Centre and for good reason—it's quickly becoming a bustling hub that's attractive to everyone from students to young families to older residents looking to downsize.
While everyone is eagerly (or anxiously) anticipating the upcoming M City development, some condo fans were excited to learn that another residential building will be taking shape in the Square One area soon.
Daniels, the development company behind such popular City Centre properties as the Capital Condominiums (pictured above), Limelight and Chicago, is set to introduce the newest addition to its 23-acre master plan.
According to The Canadian Business Journal, the mixed-use residential tower will take shape at 360 City Centre Drive, right at the corner of Confederation Parkway and City Centre Drive.
In terms of what the building will offer, newinhomes.com says the 40-storey condo will feature one bedroom, one bedroom+den, two bedroom, two bedroom+den and a few three-bedroom units. There will also be what the home blog refers to as "family-friendly" amenities.
Much like other City Centre condos, the latest Daniels property should attract buyers looking for proximity to highways, public transport, schools (Sheridan College, of course), restaurants and shopping.
The building is expected to launch this summer.
For more information, click here.
- Mississauga man murdered at Wasaga Beach, Brampton man one of two charged
- VIDEO: Aftermath of multi-vehicle crash involving Mississauga Transit bus sends four to hospital
- Oakville driver stabbed in face, Mississauga man now charged
- Mississauga firefighters dealing with blaze at Petro Canada refinery
- Brampton councillor ordered to pay court costs after losing case against city