A Brand New Burger Joint Has Opened in Mississauga
If you’ve got a craving for a burger in Mississauga, your options have recently increased by one.
A new Gladiator Burger & Steak location opened it doors on Wednesday, August 15, the restaurant announced on its Facebook page.
The burger joint is located at 6039 Erin Mills Parkway.
What can you expect from eating here?
“Fresh 6 oz prime beef, grounded daily in house, and delicious hand cut fries” are just two of the menu items the restaurant promises to deliver.
As you might be able to guess from the name, the restaurant sports a gladiatorial theme and interior. Are you not entertained?!
Photos via Gladiator Burgers on Facebook
- Police Seeking Second Suspect in Murder of 14 Year Old Boy in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Well Known Mississauga Buffet Restaurant Closed for Health Violations
- BREAKING: Body of Murdered 14-Year-Old Boy Found in Park Area in Mississauga
- 5 Worst Parking Lots in Mississauga
- Three Vehicle Crash Causing Huge Delays on QEW in Mississauga
- Popular Burger Joint Opens First Canadian Location in Mississauga
- One of the Most Popular Burger Joints is Opening A New Location in Mississauga
- Brand New Burger Joint Arrives in Mississauga
- One of the Most Popular Burger Joints Opens Brand New Location in Mississauga
- American Burger Joint Closes Down in Mississauga