A Brand New Burger Joint Has Opened in Mississauga
If you’ve got a craving for a burger in Mississauga, your options have recently increased by one.
A new Gladiator Burger & Steak location opened it doors on Wednesday, August 15, the restaurant announced on its Facebook page.
The burger joint is located at 6039 Erin Mills Parkway.
What can you expect from eating here?
“Fresh 6 oz prime beef, grounded daily in house, and delicious hand cut fries” are just two of the menu items the restaurant promises to deliver.
As you might be able to guess from the name, the restaurant sports a gladiatorial theme and interior. Are you not entertained?!
Photos via Gladiator Burgers on Facebook
- New Oakville Gladiator Burger & Steak restaurant opening in early July
- One of the city's best burger joints opens second location in Mississauga
- Popular GTA burger restaurant opens brand new location in Mississauga
- Toronto Burger Joint Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- A new burger and panini joint just opened its doors in Mississauga
- Male shot in Mississauga, taken to trauma centre
- Police advising motorists to watch out for rogue cow in Milton
- One arrested after loaded firearm found in Brampton
- Mangoes recalled from stores in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario due to Hepatitis A
- Suspect on the run after early morning stabbing in Oakville