A Brand New Burger Joint Has Opened in Mississauga
If you’ve got a craving for a burger in Mississauga, your options have recently increased by one.
A new Gladiator Burger & Steak location opened it doors on Wednesday, August 15, the restaurant announced on its Facebook page.
The burger joint is located at 6039 Erin Mills Parkway.
What can you expect from eating here?
“Fresh 6 oz prime beef, grounded daily in house, and delicious hand cut fries” are just two of the menu items the restaurant promises to deliver.
As you might be able to guess from the name, the restaurant sports a gladiatorial theme and interior. Are you not entertained?!
Photos via Gladiator Burgers on Facebook
- More than 500 new COVID-19 cases recorded in Ontario, close to 400 total cases found in Mississauga
- More than 1,500 residents without power in Mississauga
- House prices officially dropping in Mississauga amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Big banks reducing credit card rates
- PHOTOS: Trillium Health Partners building temporary pandemic response unit in Mississauga