A Brand New Burger Joint Has Opened in Mississauga
If you’ve got a craving for a burger in Mississauga, your options have recently increased by one.
A new Gladiator Burger & Steak location opened it doors on Wednesday, August 15, the restaurant announced on its Facebook page.
The burger joint is located at 6039 Erin Mills Parkway.
What can you expect from eating here?
“Fresh 6 oz prime beef, grounded daily in house, and delicious hand cut fries” are just two of the menu items the restaurant promises to deliver.
As you might be able to guess from the name, the restaurant sports a gladiatorial theme and interior. Are you not entertained?!
Photos via Gladiator Burgers on Facebook
- One of the city's best burger joints opens second location in Mississauga
- Popular GTA burger restaurant opens brand new location in Mississauga
- Toronto Burger Joint Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- A new burger and panini joint just opened its doors in Mississauga
- A west coast burger joint just opened in Mississauga
- 'No longer considered peaceful': Arrests made following protest in Mississauga and Brampton
- Province issues two new emergency orders to combat rise in hospitalizations in Mississauga and Brampton
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- PHOTOS: What the old Tim Hortons building in Mississauga look like now
- Roads closed due to ongoing demonstration in Mississauga