A Brand New Burger Joint Has Opened in Mississauga
If you’ve got a craving for a burger in Mississauga, your options have recently increased by one.
A new Gladiator Burger & Steak location opened it doors on Wednesday, August 15, the restaurant announced on its Facebook page.
The burger joint is located at 6039 Erin Mills Parkway.
What can you expect from eating here?
“Fresh 6 oz prime beef, grounded daily in house, and delicious hand cut fries” are just two of the menu items the restaurant promises to deliver.
As you might be able to guess from the name, the restaurant sports a gladiatorial theme and interior. Are you not entertained?!
Photos via Gladiator Burgers on Facebook
- PHOTOS: Crash Causes Major Delays on Winston Churchill in Mississauga
- Woman Enjoying Big Lotto Win in Mississauga
- Desperation for Rentals Reaches Fever Pitch in Mississauga
- Mississauga Truck Driver Charged with Drug Trafficking
- Discover High-End Brands at Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga This Spring