A Brand New Burger Joint Has Opened in Mississauga
If you’ve got a craving for a burger in Mississauga, your options have recently increased by one.
A new Gladiator Burger & Steak location opened it doors on Wednesday, August 15, the restaurant announced on its Facebook page.
The burger joint is located at 6039 Erin Mills Parkway.
What can you expect from eating here?
“Fresh 6 oz prime beef, grounded daily in house, and delicious hand cut fries” are just two of the menu items the restaurant promises to deliver.
As you might be able to guess from the name, the restaurant sports a gladiatorial theme and interior. Are you not entertained?!
Photos via Gladiator Burgers on Facebook
- One of the city's best burger joints opens second location in Mississauga
- Popular GTA burger restaurant opens brand new location in Mississauga
- Toronto Burger Joint Opening Brand New Location in Mississauga
- Unique burger joint opens two new locations in Mississauga
- Popular Burger Joint Opens First Canadian Location in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Major road closed in aftermath of fatal crash in Mississauga
- Top 5 bakeries in Mississauga in 2021
- ‘You don’t want to fall into that three per cent category’: Ontario ICU doctor on battling COVID-19
- Environment Canada issues snowfall warning for Mississauga
- This Mississauga neighbourhood has one of the highest COVID-19 percent positivity rates in Ontario